Update: T-Mobile announces unlimited global data roaming at no extra charge

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Oh yeah. Well the rural buildout wont be a fast one, just look at Sprint. Im enjoying these city speeds though.
One problem is that if tmobile is successful in pulling subscribers away from the other carriers, the speeds will greatly deteriorate, as Tmobile doesnt have much spectrum. Thats the problem sprint is facing, they rolled out the LTE and it was quite fast at first, but as the coverage got better and more people purchased capable phones, the speeds went down to 3g-like
sprint got several problems on their hands 1 the dealing with two different LTE technologies and they have a old Iden System that they have to convert over. Let's not even talk about the back hall to the towers.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
sprint got several problems on their hands 1 the dealing with two different LTE technologies and they have a old Iden System that they have to convert over. Let's not even talk about the back hall to the towers.
It's not two LTE techs, u prolly mean WiMAX and LTE. The back haul is the biggest issue, and why the 3G is pure ass. Iden isnt a problem anymore, it's being shut down completely summer 2014

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
what? tethering is what now? i just rooted my shyt just to get tethering.
Do you have unlimited everything?

If so its free...dont know about other plans but I got the text yesterday saying its now free with the unlimited plan