Update: T-Mobile announces unlimited global data roaming at no extra charge

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Had to drop them a couple weeks ago because the service was so terrible. This is nice, though.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
They pretty good here in Houston. Had to drop sprint asses cause I was tired of paying that high ass bill for the level of service I was getting. fukk subsidizing they network buildout .
I will say tmobile sucks on the road though..

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
They pretty good here in Houston. Had to drop sprint asses cause I was tired of paying that high ass bill for the level of service I was getting. fukk subsidizing they network buildout .
I will say tmobile sucks on the road though..
True in rural areas there are lacking but it will get better. T-mo was always the underdog and ugly stepchild to T-mobile international. But things change after the failed at&t bid (shudders) T-mo went public and is a publicly traded company now that has to answer to shareholders. Their stock have been doing great and they are building out but it takes time. Once the Metro areas are complete and the 600mz auction happens they will start updating its vast 2g towers into 4g/lte. I hope they will buy U.S cellular its just asking to be bought for spectrum.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
t-mo has garbage service where i live. had to switch to verizon for better service. maybe when i move to a big ass city ill go back to t-mo

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
dope they got Jamaica on the list....really wish the service was good man cuz i'm dying to go on tmobile

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I got the text from them about this yesterday

Tethering is also free now :banderas:
2333540_o.gif

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
True in rural areas there are lacking but it will get better. T-mo was always the underdog and ugly stepchild to T-mobile international. But things change after the failed at&t bid (shudders) T-mo went public and is a publicly traded company now that has to answer to shareholders. Their stock have been doing great and they are building out but it takes time. Once the Metro areas are complete and the 600mz auction happens they will start updating its vast 2g towers into 4g/lte. I hope they will buy U.S cellular its just asking to be bought for spectrum.

The consensus is they wont build out the rural areas because Deushke Telekom doesnt want to invest the massive amount of money that is required for a buildout of that magnitude. They still want out of the US market, they are just fattening up TMobile right now for a big sale.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
The consensus is they wont build out the rural areas because Deushke Telekom doesnt want to invest the massive amount of money that is required for a buildout of that magnitude. They still want out of the US market, they are just fattening up TMobile right now for a big sale.
That was true in the past. But when T-mobile bought Metro Pcs this allowed them to become a separate publicly traded company on the new york stock exchange. It can make its own money now.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
That was true in the past. But when T-mobile bought Metro Pcs this allowed them to become a separate publicly traded company on the new york stock exchange. It can make its own money now.

Oh yeah. Well the rural buildout wont be a fast one, just look at Sprint. Im enjoying these city speeds though.
One problem is that if tmobile is successful in pulling subscribers away from the other carriers, the speeds will greatly deteriorate, as Tmobile doesnt have much spectrum. Thats the problem sprint is facing, they rolled out the LTE and it was quite fast at first, but as the coverage got better and more people purchased capable phones, the speeds went down to 3g-like