Update: Spyro Exposed

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:heh:Exposed? He been trolling threads.

Being a low quality troll is different than a white guy pretending to be black.

It is what it says. I'm black it's just funny winding people up on here, but that's in the past. I've turned over a new leaf, I'm a new man, a new person... a new dragon, Spyro the dragon :jawalrus:

:francis: You the same shyt troll

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
What? :tracywhat::bronwhattt:

Mods delete this shyt theres no exposal here.

:edit:

I didnt know spyro was the name of a poster thought we were exposing nudes of a female indie wrestler named spyro :stopitslime:

Last edited:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Being a low quality troll is different than a white guy pretending to be black.
I never thought he was black:yeshrug:Only thing he's said that I believe is that he watches wrestling doesn't like Islam and is a virgin. Bro, trolled a Bayley thread and somehow posted a worse looking woman:mjlol:He came in the Roman Reigns thread hating but today.
I like Roman, he's one of my favorites :dahell:
He's played both a smark and a WWE loyalist mark. Claimed mental illness and suicidal thoughts to get out of arguments.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
What? :tracywhat::bronwhattt:

Mods delete this shyt theres no exposal here.

Nah leave it be

I feel people here let that shyt slide TOO fukking often. I still remember @Kill Dat Noize had a thread in TLR saying why he couldn't say the n-word, and he wasn't even banned for saying it until he was exposed...then he wasn't even banned, he asked to be banned

There's been other cases on here, @Big Mel was using it but he was let back (I'm sure because he's friends with some of the mods) but the threads have been deleted so I don't have any concrete evidence to show

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I never thought he was black:yeshrug:Only thing he's said that I believe is that he watches wrestling doesn't like Islam and is a virgin. Bro, trolled a Bayley thread and somehow posted a worse looking woman:mjlol:He came in the Roman Reigns thread hating but today. He's played both a smark and a WWE loyalist mark. Claimed mental illness and suicidal thoughts to get out of arguments.

Don't remember that :what: