Update: Spyro Exposed

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
"fukk off, Stupid fukking cac"

Yeah I stand by what I said, you think saying things like this is going to make white people less racist? All it's going to do it create more racists and piss more white people off, I'm not racist but when people say things like this to me man sometimes I can relate to them, "stupid fukking cac", why? Cause I said I've fallen out with people over them saying racist things? I had a close best friend for nearly 10 years who started spouting racist shyt and dropping N bombs every 5 minutes, I said cut the shyt out it's not cool, he didn't stop, and I haven't spoken to him since. My Dad is a huge racist... I don't talk to him anymore.

I've lost a best friend and a father over them being racists, and I what do i get in return? A bunch of black people online saying fukk off cac this, and fukk off cac that. I mean I'm a patient guy but shyt you guys got me thinking why did I lose a father just for black people to hate me even more :francis:

And yeah "see this is why some white people hate some black people!!". Yeah I stand by that. I'm trying to see the world from everyone's perspective unlike some on here, when a white cop shoots a black man I can 100% see why some black people hate white people with a passion, 100%. I can totally get that. Just like when a bunch of Muslims blow themselves up I can see why some people may start to dislike them, although I disagree with them I can see where they're coming from, perspective. And yes, when "some" black people constantly go on about hating cacs, and let's be honest spouting racist things out of their own mouth, I can kinda see why "some" white people would become a little racist. Perspective.

All I'm getting is "fukking cac, fukk off cac, fukk you cac euro shyt, fukk off cracker", for what, voicing my opinion? For what, trying to understand different sides, views and perspectives? Just out of order. I haven't once used a racial slur or said anything of the kind to any black person on here, but all I'm getting in return is racial slurs and worse fired back at me.

I honestly think some of you guys need to look in the mirror. But as I type this, I know all I'm going to receive is "fukk off cac, neg" so what's the point, I guess humanity is destined to hate each other based on colour for the rest of time basically, fair enough. :francis:

I ain't got nothing against dude - besides being a shyt troll.

But dude is out here changing who he is from thread to thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
tumblr_oi1km1uVN51s05wxzo1_400.gif

IN

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yeah I'm feminine, course pal :russ:

wwe_diva_paige_hot-pictures-03.jpg

Paige-booty-gifs-001_001.gif

There isn't shyt there nikka :mjlol: Just a small white girl ass :scust:

nikka don't act like you don't love Rock's promos :comeon: Everytime he shows up it's the best part of Raw/Mania/wherever. So it may be same old shyt, but we all know it's the highlight of the week :jawalrus:

One of my things that grinds my gears about him. Needs to ditch the 5 inches of padding covering 90% of his body otherwise nothing you do to him looks legit :stopitslime: I mean why don't other guys attach cushions to their chest and shyt to avoid pain? :francis:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
@Spyro you're going to keep ducking?:mjpls:

It is what it says. I'm black it's just funny winding people up on here, but that's in the past. I've turned over a new leaf, I'm a new man, a new person... a new dragon, Spyro the dragon :jawalrus: