UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The eldest brother who Kim had killed was the original heir but fell out of favor because he was supposedly open to reforming some of the country’s more outdated and inhumane policies. He also spoke to outside media sources and gave comments that could be interpreted as criticizing the regime.

the next eldest was seen as “feminine” meaning he cared more about art and shyt.

There’s another half brother who apparently gives NO fukks about politics and only wants to play instruments and live peacefully.

So that left Kim, who wanted the throne, was ruthless with getting it, and wants to keep tp the status quo

I spent a year in South Korea (Army) in 2010 right when the pops died, so we had to know all of this.

Which was the one he assassinated overseas?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He lasted way longer than I predicted. I thought he was going to get bounced in a couple years, turned out to be way more Machiavellian than I thought he'd be. Just didn't have the personal discipline.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Twitter › newsjean
Jean H. Lee

It’s a military anniversary in #NorthKorea on April 25. Not a major milestone year but if #KimJongUn wants to quell rumors about his health, it would be a good occasion to make a public appearance. If he doesn’t, the rumor mill will go into overdrive again. Bracing myself.