UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Highly doubtful.

Do you know how HARD it is to get any legit info out of NK? Let alone an actual photo of their leader that wasn’t approved by the regime? It would be damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get that kind of photo

I know. I’m just being hopeful. It’s a wait and see situation

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Highly doubtful.

Do you know how HARD it is to get any legit info out of NK? Let alone an actual photo of their leader that wasn’t approved by the regime? It would be damn near IMPOSSIBLE to get that kind of photo

They clearly photoshopped his face onto the body of when his father had his funeral

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Top doctors in the world got breh on them strings. Dude going to be a fukking Muppet talking about doing harm in the name of NK:wow:
source.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You do it in slow, intelligently-developed stages.

first stage is simply ceremonial.

then over the course of... literally decades...you slowly reunite. shyt won’t be done overnight. Perhaps one leg of the unification could involve using labor in the north to manufacture goods designed in the south (instead of using China).

I’m not gonna pretend like I know all the answers and have some drawn out plan, but I do think, long term, it’s feasible to reunite and be economically prosperous.

Bruh people in the north are starving. They want food, not manual labor. You can't slowly stop people from starving.