UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The eldest brother who Kim had killed was the original heir but fell out of favor because he was supposedly open to reforming some of the country’s more outdated and inhumane policies. He also spoke to outside media sources and gave comments that could be interpreted as criticizing the regime.

the next eldest was seen as “feminine” meaning he cared more about art and shyt.

There’s another half brother who apparently gives NO fukks about politics and only wants to play instruments and live peacefully.

So that left Kim, who wanted the throne, was ruthless with getting it, and wants to keep tp the status quo

I spent a year in South Korea (Army) in 2010 right when the pops died, so we had to know all of this.

zone 1, 2, or 3? I was in Youngsong briefly then Humpreys. Was at a Katusa bar when Il dropped dead.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
zone 1, 2, or 3? I was in Youngsong briefly then Humpreys. Was at a Katusa bar when Il dropped dead.

I was at Camp Red Cloud. They actually closed it down last year. It was literally the size of a puddle lol. You could walk from one end to the other in about 25 mins

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I was at Camp Red Cloud. They actually closed it down last year. It was literally the size of a puddle lol. You could walk from one end to the other in about 25 mins
That was where the museum was. I wonder where they moved it too?

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
PAAG brehs ....

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

SEOUL—The Winter Olympics of 2018 were Kim Yo Jong's international coming out party. The world’s press gushed about the younger sister of North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un. The debutante—slender, smiling, gracious—seemed to be so very different from her porcine brother. But now that his health is in question, and amid conflicting reports that he could be at death’s door, his little sister may well be first in line to carry on the family dynasty.

GettyImages-1128333739_gsxnl4

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
PAAG brehs ....

If Kim Jong Un Dies, His Younger Sister Is Primed to Take Over

SEOUL—The Winter Olympics of 2018 were Kim Yo Jong's international coming out party. The world’s press gushed about the younger sister of North Korean Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un. The debutante—slender, smiling, gracious—seemed to be so very different from her porcine brother. But now that his health is in question, and amid conflicting reports that he could be at death’s door, his little sister may well be first in line to carry on the family dynasty.

GettyImages-1128333739_gsxnl4

From reports she’s basically just like her brother. They grew up close because they were schooled over seas together.