UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If you have any sort of power in nk why would you do that ? There will be a power play if un dies and it won’t be for democracy

If the higher ups are smart, they would support unification. They have the opportunity to make more money (il)legally in a unified Korea, without the fear of death by tank guns looming over their head.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If you have any sort of power in nk why would you do that ? There will be a power play if un dies and it won’t be for democracy
If there’s an implosion and subsequent vacuum? It’s a possibility especially if the CIA get involved and make it business as usual

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This some Game of Thrones shyt

04nkorea1-superJumbo.jpg

if he doesnt make this his IG or Tinder profile pic he trippin

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the higher ups are smart, they would support unification. They have the opportunity to make more money (il)legally in a unified Korea, without the fear of death by tank guns looming over their head.

they have nukes, nobody is busting guns over their heads.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
If un is dying China is already there
CIA got bodies for 60+ years of foreign dictators I’m sure they can cause infighting long enough for South Korea to step in and cause the disruption needed to unify the peninsula. This is a fight I don’t think the Chinese can win since it a battle for influence which would lose out to what NK wants (acceptance on the global stage & seeing their families that got divided by a fence last century).

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CIA got bodies for 60+ years of foreign dictators I’m sure they can cause infighting long enough for South Korea to step in and cause the disruption needed to unify the peninsula. This is a fight I don’t think the Chinese can win since it a battle for influence which would lose out to what NK wants (acceptance on the global stage & seeing their families that got divided by a fence last century).
Nk has been isolated for so long I don’t think they care about unification. China supplies them with everything from food to plans to make rockets etc

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
wonder why he was passed over since he the oldest. who knows what may happen if he does take over.

The eldest brother who Kim had killed was the original heir but fell out of favor because he was supposedly open to reforming some of the country’s more outdated and inhumane policies. He also spoke to outside media sources and gave comments that could be interpreted as criticizing the regime.

the next eldest was seen as “feminine” meaning he cared more about art and shyt.

There’s another half brother who apparently gives NO fukks about politics and only wants to play instruments and live peacefully.

So that left Kim, who wanted the throne, was ruthless with getting it, and wants to keep tp the status quo

I spent a year in South Korea (Army) in 2010 right when the pops died, so we had to know all of this.