UPDATE: Kim Jong Un Apparently Not Dead: Re-Appears

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm not sure if the people will be better off with him alive than dead, but either way I can't agree with how that country is ran. Hoping either way it goes less people die however it turns out.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No goofy, we get info from Koreans who defected. There's even a few books written by defectors that go into great detail about life there
Most of what they write is pretty open propaganda - it comes from South Korea - the NK rumor mill is the equivalent of Fox News here in the US.

Nearly all of it has been stated to be impossible to verify - and while there are NKans in China and South Korea who have pushed back on most of the sensationalist coverage - US media loves to jump on the bandwagon.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Bruh it’s his own people that have spoke of the horrors that he does, he controls every aspect of the country with an iron fist, multiple news sources reports this
We know he certainly does - a lot of the horrors are clearly propaganda.

That being said - the country's issues are a problem of both outside forces and internal failures at the state level - :hubie:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
News about N. Korea is notoriously unreliable. The US and press get this information from S. Korea and they get the information from a wide variety of sources; some credible, some dubious. There've been reports that he's killed this or that General or Party Official and they show up a few months later. This is a wait and see.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I'm done with 2020
giphy.gif

its only April breh

:mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
We know he certainly does - a lot of the horrors are clearly propaganda.

That being said - the country's issues are a problem of both outside forces and internal failures at the state level - :hubie:

:francis: Man i hear y’all, but you all know good and damn well it’s atrocities going on