Update: Help me make an American Christmas dinner for the first time.

Which of these are Christmas dinner essentials

• Potato Salad is must

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Banana Pudding with merengue

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Banana pudding without merengue

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Canned Ham

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Smoked Ham

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Apple Sauce

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Cranberry Sauce

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • You missed something, I’ve added post below.

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Ok so I made the dinner, I landed on Christmas Eve and got to work.

I didn’t make any of the things I had planned to due to lack of equipment and severe Jet lag. 10 hour time difference.

So I ended up making red wine braised beef ribs and white bean mash, a ham, some sorrel (Jamaican hibiscus drink) and banana pudding:

f05wdWM.jpeg

This banana pudding was layered with vanilla custard pudding, banana jam, sour cream mixed with sweetened whipped cream, nilla wafers, and a banana caramel

vB1padj.jpeg

He loved the ribs and went back for seconds and is happy we have leftovers so he can have it again today.
Great job :obama:

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Ok so I made the dinner, I landed on Christmas Eve and got to work.

I didn’t make any of the things I had planned to due to lack of equipment and severe Jet lag. 10 hour time difference.

So I ended up making red wine braised beef ribs and white bean mash, a ham, some sorrel (Jamaican hibiscus drink) and banana pudding:

f05wdWM.jpeg

This banana pudding was layered with vanilla custard pudding, banana jam, sour cream mixed with sweetened whipped cream, nilla wafers, and a banana caramel

vB1padj.jpeg

He loved the ribs and went back for seconds and is happy we have leftovers so he can have it again today.
Your man is lucky. No women I know would fly 8-10 hours and cook me food. Not even my mum.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
Nothing to expound on, I'm glad he's happy :therethere:
If you got sumn to say, say it. Don’t plant seeds to bear strange fruit and walk away, thats p*ssy business. You meant something by what you said, either that or you’re a dikk. I’ve seen you do it in other threads; contrarian just because.