Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Can someone update... I know Tinubu was presented as the winner. But is Obi contesting or is Nigeria moving forward with installing Tinubu? If Obi is contesting, is their a process for this?
Nigeria is moving forward because Tinubu won the most votes of Nigerians and willbe sworninMay 29th. Obidients (Obi supporters) are trying their luck in court despite finishing 3rd place.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin

The Obidient movement is Nigeria's MAGA. Y'all in for a rude awakening.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trying to sift through all the tribalistic post, it's difficult to get a sense of what going on. Thanks anyway.

Question for you -

If the Republican Party sent armed thugs to intimidate black voters at voting booths, you posted about in the Coli and I said to you, “I’m trying to sift through the American tribalist posts” - would you see my response as particularly insensitive?

Those ‘tribalist’ posts matter as we’re describing entrenched Igbophobia in Nigeria which has been weaponized in Nigeria last elections…

Last edited:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Can someone update... I know Tinubu was presented as the winner. But is Obi contesting or is Nigeria moving forward with installing Tinubu? If Obi is contesting, is their a process for this?

The election is over.

But the winner is still campaigning and so are the losers.

The winners camp has accused the 3rd place losers camp of treason and is calling for arrests to be made.

Why are both winners and losers still campaigning?

Because the majority of Nigerians voted AGAINST the winner and not for.

The winner has a weak mandate which is currently being challenged in court.

Hydrocortisone is just a troll.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
The election is over.

But the winner is still campaigning and so are the losers.

The winners camp has accused the 3rd place losers camp of treason and is calling for arrests to be made.

Why are both winners and losers still campaigning?

Because the majority of Nigerians voted AGAINST the winner and not for.

The winner has a weak mandate which is currently being challenged in court.

Hydrocortisone is just a troll.
The same Hydrocortisone you'll need to heal your rotten wounds. Look how they even exposed the wife of your wannabe Governorship candidate in Lagos. Chai!!!!

And these are the people that are supposed to change Lagos and Nigeria??? I dey laff you. :umad: :russ: :ufdup:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Don't let anyone fool you. The Biafran agitation is nothing but a fraud. These agitators don't even have Igbo interests at heart. They are only angry that they no longer have access to the Nigerian purse to loot like they did prior to the Civil War. This is why it will be decades before an Igboman will rule Nigeria :martin:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin