Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Roadside

Pro
Daps
media%2FFwO5dMCWYAAAN4_.jpg

Damn, I thought it was just sour grapes, but they really rigged the thing

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
It dey play it dey show. The Nigerian judicial system is a joke. Anyone believing the zoo called Nigeria will ever get it right is dreaming. I'm watching with my popcorn. Wasnt Nnamdi Kanu discharged and acquitted by the same shambolic court, today their doing delay tactics to see if he dies in DSS? Everything about Nigeria makes my butt itch. Enwe like Tinubu becoming president after killing youth in Lekki Toll gate, shows the mumu and wickedness of their populace who refuse to rise up. Poetic justice will be an asteroid hitting that place.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
It dey play it dey show. The Nigerian judicial system is a joke. Anyone believing the zoo called Nigeria will ever get it right is dreaming. I'm watching with my popcorn. Wasnt Nnamdi Kanu discharged and acquitted by the same shambolic court, today their doing delay tactics to see if he dies in DSS? Everything about Nigeria makes my butt itch. Enwe like Tinubu becoming president after killing youth in Lekki Toll gate, shows the mumu and wickedness of their populace who refuse to rise up. Poetic justice will be an asteroid hitting that place.
The only asteroid coming is in the form of the US government dropping the hammer on anything Igbo/Biafra related. Y'all punched above your weight class on this one. :ufdup:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only asteroid coming is in the form of the US government dropping the hammer on anything Igbo/Biafra related. Y'all punched above your weight class on this one. :ufdup:

You probably also believe BBC News about Africa. Nigerian news papers are owned by the same crooked politicians. The last truthful journalist in Nigeria was Dele Giwa and he was murdered by the Nigerian govt. Brown envelope newspapers in Nigeria are only good for wiping your azz after shyting in a pit toilet.
Nation Newspaper-Owner by Tinubu
Sahara Reporters- Omoyele Sowore
Igbere TV News-Owned By Orji Uzor Kalu
The list goes on.

There is no Embassy in the whole eastern part of Nigeria, so why is an US convoy or UNICEF mission going to Ogbaru which is conveniently in the state of a presidential candidate unannounced and unknown by Soludo who is the governor? In my entire life, UNICEF has not stepped into any village in the east to do "humanitarian" work. There is oil in Ogbaru and illegal bunkering is going on there like it is in Oguta Imo State. Go do your research. An asteroid hitting Igbo land will still destroy Nigeria, so I will still be happy.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I can’t believe people still reply to that Swamp Rat Hydro King
:deadrose:

I’ve placed him on ignore because of his jealousy/fear of Ndi Igbo

We thank God that climate change and rising sea levels will give Igboland greater access to the sea via his soon to be Nigerian Atlantis LGA

:mjlol:

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

We thank God that climate change and rising sea levels will give Igboland greater access to the sea via his soon to be Nigerian Atlantis LGA

Noted. You know I dont post on the Locker Room anymore, so Im not familiar with posters.

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road

For someone who has me on ignore this fruitcake stays keeping my name in his rotten mouth. :comeon:

Imagine a supposed drug baron, criminal and master thief was elected President before the actualization of Biafra. :russ:

Someone tell this lame that losing is in his DNA. While he's somewhere crying himself to sleep, real nikkas are preparing to go back to Nigeria to help build our country to fulfill it's potential.

I'm from the Niger Delta, so Biafra is nothing to us. It cannot even exist without us. Your people dey full for Port Harcourt, Lagos, Kano and Kaduna because there's NOTHING in Igboland thats why everyone is running away yet you say we're jealous of you??? :mjlol::mjlol:

And why won't they run away, Biafran Unknown gunmen are killing your own people everyday, Igbo leaders have looted your states dry and yet you think this is how you expect to get your own country?? I dey laff you.

Your savior Peter Obi has lost, Biafra has lost (Again) and Tinubu is your President. If you decide to commit that I completely understand. :ufdup: