Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Everybody run, run, run/ Everybody, scatta, scatta

Election violence in Kano - APC rigged that gubernatorial election

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you don’t have faith in his uncertain intentions at least have a little faith in his proven ambition.

If Bola plays his cards right he can ascend from the “Godfather of Lagos” to the “Godfather of Nigeria/Africa”.

He’s already the richest and most powerful Yoruba, the only thing left for him is to try and win over everybody else.

I can’t relate to the shock and disappointment that everybody else is feeling because I expected this outcome from the very beginning. It’s was the obvious end of this story, Nigeria is a simple place with predictable writing.

You said Nigeria would become the DRC but Nigerians are too apathetic for anything to really happen.

The Yorubas are happy they got their guy,

the Muslims are happy they got their guy.

Igbos are upset but not upset enough to spark violence about it, and the ones willing to spark violence don’t care about this outcome that much.

Overall we’re better off still simply because of Buhari being gone.

You said all this before APC/Tinubu orchestrated violence towards Igbos in Lagos.

Anyway, some will learn by force and take it like that
:ehh:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
You said all this before APC/Tinubu orchestrated violence towards Igbos in Lagos.

Anyway, some will learn by force and take it like that
Yes, the APC is a sick party.

I guess I was naive, and underestimated the political clout you can gain off promoting Yoruba hate of Igbos.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes, the APC is a sick party.

I guess I was naive, and underestimated the political clout you can gain off promoting Yoruba hate of Igbos.

Las las we shall all learn

The same APC that killed 300 Shi’ites, burnt their bodies and buried them in Kaduna in 2015?

The same APC that shot at Nigerian youths singing the national anthem?

The same APC that is ethnically cleansing Taraba, Benue and Nasarawa?

The same APC that promoted a jihadist to run all communications in Nigeria?

They are just getting started -

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
O ko ko ko

We want Muslim top to bottom! Kalu wanted a joint Muslim ticket but opposes a Muslim Senate President? Iberibeism! Nigeria is a Muslim country now. Just take it like that, Maazi Kalu :mjgrin: