Update: #EndBadGovernanceInNigeria Protest 8/1/24 [Official 9ja 2023 Presidential Elections Thread]

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

Pretty pathetic turnout for the so called next President :russ:

Example of the "structure of criminality" that elements such as @Hydroking23 are betting on from the comfort of the diaspora in the western world.

Young man, in a couple of weeks, life lessons will be learnt.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Example of the "structure of criminality" that elements such as @Hydroking23 are betting on from the comfort of the diaspora in the western world.

Truth and light are a great disinfectant.

Even if Peter Obi loses, politics in Nigeria will never be the same again!

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin

Speaking like someone who knows nothing. I spent 8 years in Nigeria working in the rural communities of the Niger Delta bringing sustainable development to many rural communities and villages. So before you talk about sitting from the comfort of the diaspora check out my thread:

What receipts do you have outside of hopes and dreams?? Your naivety is obvious and it's clear you've never been on ground in 9ja to know anything about politics. Do you even know what ward you are from or who your ward Chairman is?? Have you ever even voted in a Nigerian election? Everything you posted is the reality of Nigerian politics. Peter Obi played the same game as Governor so why act Holier-than-thou?? This same Peter Obi was just in PDP 4 years ago and now of a sudden he's the savior incarnate whose come to rescue Nigeria :russ:

You're a small boy so I forgive your ignorance. Before Tinubu finds all these Obi supporters 100k, you'll see how quickly they will switch. We all saw what happened to Amaechi. An Igboman with no structure or incumbency can never win up to 30% of votes in Northern Nigeria. And without that It's an exercise in failure. I wish you Goodluck in your Obidience.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Speaking like someone who knows nothing. I spent 8 years in Nigeria working in the rural communities of the Niger Delta bringing sustainable development to many rural communities and villages. So before you talk about sitting from the comfort of the diaspora check out my thread:

What receipts do you have outside of hopes and dreams?? Your naivety is obvious and it's clear you've never been on ground in 9ja to know anything about politics. Do you even know what ward you are from or who your ward Chairman is?? Have you ever even voted in a Nigerian election? Everything you posted is the reality of Nigerian politics. Peter Obi played the same game as Governor so why act Holier-than-thou?? This same Peter Obi was just in PDP 4 years ago and now of a sudden he's the savior incarnate whose come to rescue Nigeria :russ:

You're a small boy so I forgive your ignorance. Before Tinubu finds all these Obi supporters 100k, you'll see how quickly they will switch. We all saw what happened to Amaechi. An Igboman with no structure or incumbency can never win up to 30% of votes in Northern Nigeria. And without that It's an exercise in failure. I wish you Goodluck in your Obidience.
I thought Obi had a good track record and I also thought that him being in the PDP shouldn't matter as much. Why the opposition, if I may ask?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

Ain't reading this shyt

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
I thought Obi had a good track record and I also thought that him being in the PDP shouldn't matter as much. Why the opposition, if I may ask?
His track record was average at best. Seeing that he was fingered for corruption in the Pandora Papers, he's definitely no saint. I bring up his membership in PDP to point out the fact that he's an opportunist. From APGA, to PDP, and now Labor party. He just goes wherever the winds of opportunity blows.