UPDATE: Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell - cancelled by the LWO network

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
he has a fine ass sista by his side tho:ehh:

he is winning in that area:yeshrug:

I mean how hard is it.....he is 6'5 and plays for the lakers :what: You really think he had to work to get that volleyball chick or this janay chick :what:

I mean Jordan Clarkson running thru Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin

These dudes are 6'5 and in the #1 location for life...let alone bytches :whew:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean how hard is it.....he is 6'5 and plays for the lakers :what: You really think he had to work to get that volleyball chick or this janay chick :what:

I mean Jordan Clarkson running thru Kendall Jenner and Hailey Baldwin

These dudes are 6'5 and in the #1 location for life...let alone bytches :whew:
Look what julius Randle has and goes home to.

Yes Dangelo won give him that W atleast.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Look what julius Randle has and goes home to.

Yes Dangelo won give him that W atleast.

Well Julius fell for the first white chick that said hi to him at kentucky :yeshrug:

I got my girl with me and she said that she doesn't find him attractive so take it for what you wanna take it

:yeshrug:

i

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Stay in college and be more exposed. Thad Matta ain't developing anyone
Or be a top 5 pick in his draft and already banked like 8 mill

The coli y'all

He should've stayed in college......he was overhyped by the media then.....he'll still be ok tho .....it's what his 2nd 3rd year.....he'll pan out

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Stay in college and be more exposed. Thad Matta ain't developing anyone
Or be a top 5 pick on his draft and already banked like 8 mill

The coli y'all

More games at that level would have developed him silly ass boi:gucci:.....Mike Conley played two or three at o-state under who.....oh right Thad Matta....but it was the experience that helped.:comeon:......he'd been a top 5 pick no matter when he declared....only diff. is his game would of matched his pick status ....cuz he isn't playing at a #1 level now.

But hey, you think the raptors have a chance each year so I should consider the source:manny:

Daps
Lol @ creating this thread when I would be sleeping after ducking me all night. Pathetic. And it flopped. :russ:
It has a higher star-rating and twice as many daps as your latest flop - As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season. And don't we all know how much you care about those numbers.

:umad:

Not to mention - your "superstar" is getting replaced by the very player you hate most on the team. The chain of events this thread set in motion. My cot. @Gil Scott-Heroin just can't stop winning.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It has a higher star-rating and twice as many daps as your latest flop - As a big Steph Curry fan, it pains me to say that he's been a fraud this season. And don't we all know how much you care about those numbers.

:umad:

Not to mention - your "superstar" is getting replaced by the very player you hate most on the team. The chain of events this thread set in motion. My cot. @Gil Scott-Heroin just can't stop winning.

I got a 6 page thread on something I made in literally 15 seconds. You made an entire script and fake quotes and this shyt was on the 4th page before you bumped it.

:dead:

You had to @ me 3x. shyt, this thread is more about me than it is about D'Angelo.

What's funny is that I absolutely knew that you would make this thread as soon as I went night night cause you knew I had a one post hitter that would have ended you. Thankfully, I didn't waste it on this pathetic thread.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
More games at that level would have developed him silly ass boi:gucci:.....Mike Conley played two or three at o-state under who.....oh right Thad Matta....but it was the experience that helped.:comeon:......he'd been a top 5 pick no matter when he declared....only diff. is his game would of matched his pick status ....cuz he isn't playing at a #1 level now.

But hey, you think the raptors have a chance each year so I should consider the source:manny:
Mike Conley stayed one year too bruh.