UPDATE: Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell - cancelled by the LWO network

Daps
Mind sharing his numbers post Lou trade prior to his undeserved benching? :mjpls:
This thread was made before he was benched, because obviously it wasn't about that. :mjgrin:

And LOL at posting his mediocre box score numbers which were inflated due to garbage time production. What happened to him taking over the league this season? Y'all Lakers fans never cease to amaze me.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
This thread was made before he was benched, because obviously it wasn't about that. :mjgrin:

And LOL at posting his mediocre box score numbers which were inflated because of garbage time production. What happened to him taking over the league this season? Y'all Lakers fans never cease to amaze me.

Man this box score hating gimmick is already stale.

And I never said he's going to take over the league. You don't see me pinning you for all the dumb posts other Warrior fans make about the team. :hubie:

And to be fair, DLo might have taken over the league if given the chance right out of the gates rather than Walton fukking around with him and giving more priority to the likes of Lou Williams than his development.

Daps
Man this box score hating gimmick is already stale.
:hhh:

Gimmick? Oh you'll soon catch up. :mjgrin:
And I never said he's going to take over the league. You don't see me pinning you for all the dumb posts other Warrior fans make about the team. :hubie:
Why did you up this thread then, if you don't agree with that position? :mjgrin:
And to be fair, DLo might have taken over the league if given the chance right out of the gates rather than Walton fukking around with him and giving more priority to the likes of Lou Williams than his development.
:mjlol:

Quite clearly this thread applies to you then. :mjgrin:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
40 POINTS ON CLEVELAND, AS SOON AS HE GETS CONSISTENCY, HE'S GOIN TO BE A TOP 5 GUARD IN THIS LEAGUE. WE ALL SEEN THE FLASHES.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps