UPDATE: Beverly Hills Cop (TV Series): starring D'Tective Russell - cancelled by the LWO network

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
BsDfNXx.png

He has 20 bad games and his stans run away....one good game and they come out....2 days later they are nowhere to be found after he comes right back down to earth. TRASH

TJ has owned him from the NCAA Tourney and still does till this day....

Meanwhile Mudiay can't even get playing time right now because of how Jokic, a fukking center, made him irrelevant :wow:

Prefering 45 yo Nelson to him :wow:

Daps
meanwhile Bootiay can't even get tv commercial roles :wow:
Meanwhile Mudiay can't even get playing time right now because of how Jokic, a fukking center, made him irrelevant :wow:

Prefering 45 yo Nelson to him :wow:
:dwillhuh:

I don't know what Mudiay has to do with this. He's still finding his way in the industry, and is part of an Indie TV series that isn't getting much acclaim, which is still in production. Compared to this show that D'Angelo is suppose to be [super]starring in, with all the coverage, hype and publicity funded by LWO Pictures. Its numbers suggest it's nothing but a flop. There's billboards promoting this shyt everywhere downtown -

dangelo-snitch.png

Edub

Veteran
Daps
He should've stayed in college......he was overhyped by the media then.....he'll still be ok tho .....it's what his 2nd 3rd year.....he'll pan out

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
:mjlol:

That video clip is quite simply metaphorical - a franchise once the standard & envy of the league that set the precedence & bar of how an organization should be ran. Reduced to crawling on its knees as if it's back to the infant stages of that of a newly constructed expansion team

0AWpad5.gif

Embarrassing.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

That video clip is quite simply metaphorical - a franchise once the standard & envy of the league that set the precedence & bar of how an organization should be ran. Reduced to crawling on its knees as if it's back to the infant stages of that of a newly constructed expansion team

0AWpad5.gif

Embarrassing.

We'll be back like the Boss Angeles Lakers always do :jawalrus:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He should've stayed in college......he was overhyped by the media then.....he'll still be ok tho .....it's what his 2nd 3rd year.....he'll pan out
I really do think an extra year in college can change some players careers drastically. Sometimes getting off on the wrong start...is really hard to overcome at 19 or 20 :manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
He just not as quick as Eddie Murphy was. Russell does everything at slow motion it seems, while Murphy was rapid fire in his prime. It really does the original a disservice. I had high expectations, but so far its been a dud.

Last edited: