UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
tim.gif
:leon:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh I still can't respect that you was low key a Hawks stan just 2 short years ago. :francis:

You been hedging your bets on both squads for years since you used to live down here. Now you tryna pop off, nah I ain't having it breh :camby:
:russ: Lyin ass!

I went to 3 hawks games while I was out there and one of em was against the Knicks. Just cuz I was rooting for y'all against the cavs don't mean I'm a hawks fan. You act like I ain't been #knickstape since the coli started

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that horrible bazemore contract made em scared
could have had a schroeder/hardaway backcourt

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Worth every penny. The best player Porzingis has played with in his entire career so far.

:mjlol: You be fukking with Melo fans breh
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Good to see that Hardaway has finally arrived.

But Dion Waiters is about to hand him another L like last time and then declare New York his city.

Oh you ain't know Timmy jr was really from Miami? He went to high school with my step sisters and younger cousins.
Anyway we will see how they fare against each other. A few years ago it looked like they wouldn't have much of a career but they've stepped their game up tremendously.:ehh:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: You be fukking with Melo fans breh

Oh you ain't know Timmy jr was really from Miami? He went to high school with my step sisters and younger cousins.
Anyway we will see how they fare against each other. A few years ago it looked like they wouldn't have much of a career but they've stepped their game up tremendously.:ehh:

Yes but King of the 305.

There are several men far ahead of him in that department include Dwyane Wade.
:dame:

It should be a fun matchup though.