UPD: BIDEN NOT RUNNING FOR RE-ELECTION 2024. ENDORSES KAMALA HARRIS 2024!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Never going to eliminate racism. On the issue of reproductive rights, the Dem. nominee is the practical choice.

Very few people could have anticipated Roe v. Wade being overturned in their lifetime, but here we are.

July 23, 2024

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm all for people being able to do whatever they want with their body,but it's amazing how on one hand we view killing kids as abhorrent,then on the other as a sacred right that must be protected at all costs.

Perception really is reality.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
this is a stupid argument. if its trump vs kamala, we can ban bet, money, you name the stakes, that there is a debate :yeshrug:
The topic was what Trump would lose by dodging a debate with nominee other than Biden.

How many Republican primary debates was he a part of this cycle?

Biden defeated him last election, and in making his case against the incumbent, Trump used the debates to make his case why he's the better choice.

Not convinced that his team will think it's necessary to debate a replacement candidate.

No way to predict what Trump does, but that's how I read it

Campaign

Trump campaign won’t commit to debates with Harris yet​

07/25/24

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.
“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.
Cheung claimed there “is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party … that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better,'” citing former President Obama’s lack of endorsement to date, though Obama is expected to back Harris publicly soon.
“Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds,” Cheung said.
Trump and President Biden agreed to two debates, one on June 27 and the other on Sept. 10. Biden’s disastrous performance in the June debate sparked calls from Democrats for him to step aside as the nominee, which he did on Sunday in the face of mounting pressure.
Harris has secured the support of enough delegates to be the likely nominee for Democrats. The Democratic convention will take place Aug. 19-22 in Chicago.
Harris said earlier Thursday she’s “ready to go” for a debate with former President Trump and needled her likely GOP rival after he has suggested he may not want to participate in an event hosted by ABC News, as previously planned.
“I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously,” Harris said. “Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Campaign

Trump campaign won’t commit to debates with Harris yet​

07/25/24

The Trump campaign said Thursday it would not agree to a general election debate with Vice President Harris “until Democrats formally decide on their nominee” after Harris said she was ready to debate the former president.
“Given the continued political chaos surrounding Crooked Joe Biden and the Democrat Party, general election debate details cannot be finalized until Democrats formally decide on their nominee,” Trump communications director Steven Cheung said in a statement.
Cheung claimed there “is a strong sense by many in the Democrat Party … that Kamala Harris is a Marxist fraud who cannot beat President Trump, and they are still holding out for someone ‘better,'” citing former President Obama’s lack of endorsement to date, though Obama is expected to back Harris publicly soon.
“Therefore, it would be inappropriate to schedule things with Harris because Democrats very well could still change their minds,” Cheung said.
Trump and President Biden agreed to two debates, one on June 27 and the other on Sept. 10. Biden’s disastrous performance in the June debate sparked calls from Democrats for him to step aside as the nominee, which he did on Sunday in the face of mounting pressure.
Harris has secured the support of enough delegates to be the likely nominee for Democrats. The Democratic convention will take place Aug. 19-22 in Chicago.
Harris said earlier Thursday she’s “ready to go” for a debate with former President Trump and needled her likely GOP rival after he has suggested he may not want to participate in an event hosted by ABC News, as previously planned.
“I have agreed to the previously agreed upon Sept. 10 debate. He agreed to that previously,” Harris said. “Now, here he is backpedaling, and I’m ready, and I think the voters deserve to see the split screen that exists in this race on a debate stage, and so I’m ready. Let’s go

:mjlol: Trump is trolling the Dems for being in shambles after Biden stepped down

he will debate Kamala. it's not a question

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
:mjlol: Trump is trolling the Dems for being in shambles after Biden stepped down

he will debate Kamala. it's not a question

Donald Trump says he ‘probably’ will debate Kamala Harris but ‘can also make a case for not’​

July 29, 2024

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump on Monday seemed to back away from his earlier commitment to debate Vice President Kamala Harris, questioning the value of a meetup and saying he “probably” will debate but he “can also make a case for not doing it.”
Trump, in an interview with Fox News Channel that aired Monday night, was pressed several times about committing to debating Harris before giving a squishier answer than he had in recent days.
The Republican former president had been eager to debate President Joe Biden when he was the Democratic nominee after months of suggesting that Biden was not mentally up for the matchup — or the presidency. But after Biden dropped out of the race and Harris became poised to be the Democratic presidential candidate, Trump has been questioning the terms of the original debate he agreed to with Biden. He has suggested the Sept. 10 debate on ABC News should be moved to a different network, calling ABC “fake news.”

Last week, in a phone call with reporters, Trump was asked if he’d commit to debating Harris at least once. He responded: “Oh yes, absolutely. I’d want to,” and said there was an obligation to debate

Trump eventually said, “The answer is yes, I’ll probably end up debating.”

He went on for a minute, saying any debates need to be held before early voting starts in states, and then added, “The answer is yes, but I can also make a case for not doing it.”

Trump has skipped debates before, including all the 2024 Republican presidential primary debates. He initially didn’t participate after suggesting the timing was too early and then questioning the venue of another before eventually making it clear he would not participate in any of those debates.

Last edited: