Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
that Wreck it Ralph was hot

I got to stop messing with these kid flicks, one part had me lookin :sadcam:
fukkin lump in my throat...

making me lose my G :snoop:

I hate this too. Why does there always gotta be some sad shyt in a fukkin cartoon?:why:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Master is really not what I expected at all, but its still damn good. I know DDL is a fan-favorite, but Lincoln was :snooze:

Joaquin Phoenix deserves the Oscar for this shyt, no question.

Theres definitely a few theories about this to consider

The most obvious is (homo) sexuality. Freddy has really compulsive hyper-masculine tendencies, but he also acts like a confused child. Remember the way education worked in Ancient Greece :merchant:.....The concept of "tutelage" here is a bit disturbing, especially when you consider the scene of Dodd singing with the naked bytches and the camera focused on Freddy. Right after, Dodd's wife is forcing him to let her jerk it so he can purge the "negative" thoughts or whatever......then it comes full-circle with Freddy and the girl at the end

Really really thought-provoking film, but the plot feels pointless without considering the symbolism, you might say. Im definitely gonna watch it again

he aint deserve shieet

Spliff Robinson

OG headband wearin nukka
Daps
I used to do the small ass BR links before hd-bb.org shut down. There were 2 uploaders who knew what the fukk they were doing and their movie quality was usually great, but you could tell the difference when looking at a real BR rip. Plus downloading multiple links is :skip: to me. Let me get that one lank at max speed :ohlawd:

Usually they are one link, don't know why that was 2. But it doesn't matter because putlocker is like mediafire. They give you max speed and simultaneous downloads for free. :manny:

But no doubt, we're not talking 100% quality but if I can get 90% in a tenth of the space I'll take it. I just got too many movies. 4 TBs and space is still at a premium.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Newsgroup heads, which groups are yal searching to get new movies from? Drop them in the First Rule group on here or send me a PM.

I see these joints are out but I'm having a hard time finding them on the indexing sites.

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You don't use Jdownloader? Highlight/copy the links, hit start, it autoextracts. It's no more difficult than downloading a single link.

I haven't used that since I got put onto newsgroups. I might have to go back though. shyt just ain't like it used to be when it comes to these movies man. :smh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Tha Snowman

Which version of jdownloader are you on?

Last edited by a moderator: