Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The 1080p for Flight is out.

I don't wannna steal @tr2k shine but yall know yall can hit up shaanig dot com and get BRrips 1.5 gigs and less right? It's all about knowing how to encode and that dude knows what he's doing.

Matter fact, @tr2k if you're just uploading other people's rips I would suggest uploading shaanig's. Those joints get deleted pretty quick as is so you can never have enough links.

:yeshrug:

:leostare:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
The 1080p for Flight is out.

I don't wannna steal @tr2k shine but yall know yall can hit up shaanig dot com and get BRrips 1.5 gigs and less right? It's all about knowing how to encode and that dude knows what he's doing.

Matter fact, @tr2k if you're just uploading other people's rips I would suggest uploading shaanig's. Those joints get deleted pretty quick as is so you can never have enough links.

:yeshrug:

Rips that small usually forego the DTS/DOLBY audio track. If you don't have a 5.1 system and a decent receiver that's probably not an issue, but I can't rock that non-digital audio.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lettuce no yung guinea pig

:russ:

I've conceded. The movie comes out on Tuesday. I'll wait til then to see if some new shyt gets uploaded. Cause all the files I've tried 1080p and the 1 720p had some remedial download speeds that made me just cancel and delete the shyt.

Spliff Robinson

OG headband wearin nukka
Daps
Rips that small usually forego the DTS/DOLBY audio track. If you don't have a 5.1 system and a decent receiver that's probably not an issue, but I can't rock that non-digital audio.

Yall nikkas :heh:

IDK nothin bout nunna that. IDK what audio it has but I've never had a problem with sound. Not with shaanig releases anyway. Some others I have now that you mentioned it so maybe these rips will meet your bourgeois ass standards. All I know is I have thousands of movies and if they were all the original size I'd need a lot more hard drives.

I'm pretty sure it depends on the encoder as well. That's why I big upped my man. A lot of people don't know how to do it very well. I can encode myself but it literally takes all day to do one movie.

But if it's that serious yall nikkas need to hit up best buy or some shyt.

@GoldenGlove that putlocker link was too slow for you? I left for a half hour and came back that shyt was done for me. Surely you can spare less than a half hour and test it out. You may have just unearthed a gem.

Spliff Robinson

OG headband wearin nukka
Daps
BTW, if the shrunk 1080p is out then the OG joint is definitely out. But if you don't have time to download 1.5 gigs how long you think it's gonna take to download 17 or whatever? :heh:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
BTW, if the shrunk 1080p is out then the OG joint is definitely out. But if you don't have time to download 1.5 gigs how long you think it's gonna take to download 17 or whatever? :heh:

My movie setup needs the legit rips breh. I watch movies on a 70 inch TV with full surround sound.

I have the time to download it as it would only take me like 6 minutes to download a file that size. I download 10GB movie files in like 50 minutes. Its just that for some reason these rips for Flight are telling me they're downloading at 5kb/s from my regular spots.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps

IDK nothin bout nunna that. IDK what audio it has but I've never had a problem with sound. Not with shaanig releases anyway. Some others I have now that you mentioned it so maybe these rips will meet your bourgeois ass standards. All I know is I have thousands of movies and if they were all the original size I'd need a lot more hard drives.

I'm pretty sure it depends on the encoder as well. That's why I big upped my man. A lot of people don't know how to do it very well. I can encode myself but it literally takes all day to do one movie.

@GoldenGlove that putlocker link was too slow for you? I left for a half hour and came back that shyt was done for me. Surely you can spare less than a half hour and test it out. You may have just unearthed a gem.

The average 4.7 GB 720p/8 GB 1080p rips are as small as I can go. I tried a full bluray iso and couldn't tell the difference.

Again, it's the digital audio track that's the difference between the 1.5GB and 4GB+ rips. If your audio equipment can work with it, you absolutely notice the difference.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps

I used to do the small ass BR links before hd-bb.org shut down. There were 2 uploaders who knew what the fukk they were doing and their movie quality was usually great, but you could tell the difference when looking at a real BR rip. Plus downloading multiple links is :skip: to me. Let me get that one lank at max speed :ohlawd:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Master is really not what I expected at all, but its still damn good. I know DDL is a fan-favorite, but Lincoln was :snooze:

Joaquin Phoenix deserves the Oscar for this shyt, no question.

Theres definitely a few theories about this to consider

The most obvious is (homo) sexuality. Freddy has really compulsive hyper-masculine tendencies, but he also acts like a confused child. Remember the way education worked in Ancient Greece :merchant:.....The concept of "tutelage" here is a bit disturbing, especially when you consider the scene of Dodd singing with the naked bytches and the camera focused on Freddy. Right after, Dodd's wife is forcing him to let her jerk it so he can purge the "negative" thoughts or whatever......then it comes full-circle with Freddy and the girl at the end

Really really thought-provoking film, but the plot feels pointless without considering the symbolism, you might say. Im definitely gonna watch it again

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
that Wreck it Ralph was hot

I got to stop messing with these kid flicks, one part had me lookin :sadcam:
fukkin lump in my throat...

making me lose my G :snoop: