Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
it starts off slow and turns into a amusement park ride, i like so far, third best film behind get out and colossal, like everybody else they trying to world build
my mom watched it awhile back and said it was boring and she loves the series so yea imma pass.....no cot dayum way is this shyt even close to get out or logan so i can already tell we got completely different taste :pachaha:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Had to turn off hitmans bodyguard after 20 minutes....jokes and action just felt like it was trying too hard.
Its fodder shyt for the actors.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
my mom watched it awhile back and said it was boring and she loves the series so yea imma pass.....no cot dayum way is this shyt even close to get out or logan so i can already tell we got completely different taste :pachaha:
There is a chasm btw get out and this

daemonova

Daps
transformers 5 and that Hallie Berry Kidnap movie out. You have to be as crazy as Hallie Berry to see that shiet. As for Transformers 5, its better than Pirates and apes, in that order

daemonova

Daps
Golden Child 1080p is out, FYi, and it has aged very well. Got a beast ass white girl pretending to be asian, Tywin Lannister is the villian, and other special effects that you have to see to believe, like that chick in the cage.
6pkdf.jpg
In the Eddie Murphy film "The Golden Child," the titular Tibetan boy was actually played by a six-year-old girl named Jasmine Reate.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
it starts off slow and turns into a amusement park ride, i like so far, third best film behind get out and colossal, like everybody else they trying to world build

watching it now
i like it reminds me of the first one

daemonova

Daps
watching it now
i like it reminds me of the first one
they tried to remaking the first one and the third one, i don't know why they thought remaking the third one was a good idea, that was trash.

so the people that directed this also directed some movie named Kon-tiki, I guess on that easter island shiet, I hate most of the direction in this movie

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Golden Child 1080p is out, FYi, and it has aged very well. Got a beast ass white girl pretending to be asian, Tywin Lannister is the villian, and other special effects that you have to see to believe, like that chick in the cage.
6pkdf.jpg
That blood in the oatmeal shyt used to have me :scust: as a kid

I wouldn't eat that shyt for the longest