Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly, this Kwahi and PG experiment isn't working and I see Leonard leaving this off-season especially if they get bounced in the first round.

They're not a good fit as ppl thought they were. I know Kwahi low-key regret not going to the Lakers :jawalrus: when he had the chance :manny:

#ClippersCurseContinues :umad:

It's not like he was chasing titles. I think winning one with the Clippers would mean more than adding another title to the Lakers legacy.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Clearly, this Kwahi and PG experiment isn't working and I see Leonard leaving this off-season especially if they get bounced in the first round.

They're not a good fit as ppl thought they were. I know Kwahi low-key regret not going to the Lakers :jawalrus: when he had the chance :manny:

#ClippersCurseContinues :umad:

whats crazy is we all knew they weren’t a good fit bc they kinda do the same exact stuff but we all, well i did, felt kawhi would elevate to an elite/superstar level come post season and while the numbers look good, just doesn’t seem as impactful as it should be

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I think it's fair to say the Mavs are the Clippers boogy team and let's be honest, the Mavs were going to win last year until KP got injured. On paper the Clippers have the players that should be able to limit Doncic but this constant switching is fukking them up. The whole hype of Kawhi and PG was they are the best two way wings in the league. It's time they stick one (preferably Kawhi) on Doncic for the whole game otherwise this series is done.
Posters were in here saying they'll just run Kawhi off on pick and rolls. Give me a break. You can scheme around that to make sure Kawhi stays on him. These guys aren't even trying to fight over screens.

Kawhi should be a leader and be adamant about guarding Luka.

Daps
Clippers will win a game in Dallas, but its looking like Mavs in 6 at this point.

Kawhi may have dropped 40 but he and PG13 ain't playing any defense... shid its not even about Luka, you can't let Tim Hardaway drop damn near 30 points.

I'd play Mann a lot more minutes if I was Lue. Kennard may also give you better minutes than Morris too.

If Reggie Jackson/Pat Bev is on some bullshid, I'd play Rondo more minutes.

Also, the constant switching has to stop if you're Lue. I'd watch what the Kings were doing in the regular season against the Mavericks. They aren't a good defensive team but they managed to sweep DAL with some relatively simple game plans to frustrate Luka but mainly making his teammates suck.

I agree...

no more going under screens with Luka under any circumstances
start Serge
play Mann Bev’s minutes

Let the chips fall where they may

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Posters were in here saying they'll just run Kawhi off on pick and rolls. Give me a break. You can scheme around that to make sure Kawhi stays on him. These guys aren't even trying to fight over screens.

Kawhi should be a leader and be adamant about guarding Luka.

Luka would torch Kawhi

Kawhi is a overrated defender