• Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think the clippers built their roster to compete with the Lakers and nobody else
I still dont entirely know if there's a coherent ideology, other than early last season when they just wanted "tough guys" to punk them. Maybe it's just because their rotations suck that I don't always see the vision

With AD hurt and them still trying to figure out a center rotation, maybe it won't matter, but their bigs don't still add up to me. Boban got about 5-6 inches on Andre but there's some things there that could be encouraging I suppose

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mavs 3 point shooting the first 2 games were outliers. They’re regressing back
You just have to keep playing the percentages if you're the Clips. Luka wasn't going to keep hitting every step back 3, one legged off balance 3 and rainbow fade away either. As long as you're challenging shots shyt will even out eventually.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
But J Rich was supposed to be the one though :mjcry:
That shyt hurts breh
This was all an overreaction to that bytch ass nikka Marcus Morris stepping on Luka's ankle. The front office sacrificed a stud bench scorer in the name of getting "tougher". Other than the first two months of the season, J Rich has been garbage. His "defense" has been a huge letdown.