• Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i tripping or does Luka look off porzingus on offense?

They don’t like each other, probably the reason Porzingis gets moved after the season

literally watched this during the whole of the last game.

(havent watched this 1 yet , but My son kame over 2 watch the game with me.)

and he said watch this....

and fair enough possesion after possesion , luka would force contested 1 on 1s ..take jump shots with someone in his face and look off a open KP , or turn his head and pass to someone else

it was so blatant i couldnt help but feel bad for KP ..he literally was standing out there open on possesions cutting towards the basket and he was just like :gucci::dwillhuh::beli: the whole time

the issue is those very plays resulted in buckets by luka or for whoever else set up:manny:

but there is zero chance , there isnt truth to the rumor they dont get along :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I still don’t think this is an indicator of the overall Clippers being mentally at a championship point, just think the Mavs clearly was feeling themselves (incl dikk Carlisle) after last first quarter, but salute to them nikkas for not giving up

With AD being either a FT merchant or out of the game and p*ssy footing, plus Bron clearly not getting enough on his jump shots for whatever reason, they could be in pole position

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
am i tripping or does Luka look off porzingus on offense?
I feel like it started on a basketball tip, and Luka just wanted breh to be more of a rim roller/paint big, but it’s prolly something way worse by now. The optimal roster construction (for both ends) around Luka, doesn’t call for a Kristaps unfortunately