Votes: 43 21.4%
  • Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rhyner is trolling. He actually hates KP.
Naw man, he's very serious about it. Sure, he loves Luka but he doesn't care for his attitude off the court and holds it against him that he ain't how Dirk was/is.
I see that same BS movement building like he did with Yu and more and more ppl are starting to regurgitate it. Luckily Cuban isn't an idiot like the Rangers and won't bend to stupid ass fans and sportsradio.
He'll do whatever it takes to keep Luka here.

I hear what @*DalMem* is saying though. They don't make players like Bean and Dirk anymore.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh from what I’ve seen Richardson plays a lot better without Luka. When he gets to have more control of the offense it highlights what he does well . Plus THJ manning the 2nd unit is asking for trouble .

Dallas can score. We need defense. Start Richardson

Can't win a game nor series giving up nearly 60% from the field, the entire game

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m wondering why he isn’t playing. Especially with the success he had in the bubble. And Rick loves DP but he really isn’t getting much burn. I’m sure he’ll grab more than 3 rebounds

I don't get it either.

Rick should've known that THJ and Finney-Smith wouldn't had stayed fresh like they did in the first two games. This would've been the perfect time to bring in a fresh weapon like Trey Burke who can pick up where THJ and Finney-Smith left off.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't get it either.

Rick should've known that THJ and Finney-Smith wouldn't had stayed fresh like they did in the first two games. This would've been the perfect time to bring in a fresh weapon like Trey Burke who can pick up where THJ and Finney-Smith left off.
I’m sure he’ll play next game. Run him and Brunson in there with Luka out, you’ll have two ball handlers who can both get to the basket and score.

When Kawhi and PG are both out we shouldn’t be getting outscored :stopitslime: