Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We bout to lose the Goat cac to LA in 3 years :scust:

Wish I could knock out that p*ssy wristflaps :demonic:
Man, I hate how this rhetoric has been growing. Mike Rhyner, the old sports radio host in Dallas, keeps screaming that bullshyt like he want Luka to leave.
Same garbage movement he did with Yu Darvish that got the city and team against him.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Man, I hate how this rhetoric has been growing. Mike Rhyner, the old sports radio host in Dallas, keeps screaming that bullshyt like he want Luka to leave.
Same garbage movement he did with Yu Darvish that got the city and team against him.
Rhyner is trolling. He actually hates KP.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mavs can win in spite of KP sorry ass

Finney and THJ were shyt tonight..esp Finney on defense
Chess move. Start J Richardson again and get THJ as the energy off the bench. We need 2 defenders to at least make Claw and George work. They been switching to ISO THJ the entire series so far

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morris has been such a bum that I have watched every second of this series and forgot he was playing until he started hitting those open 3's...

All this talk about Kawhi PG and Luka but if Hardaway is not going to play out of his mind and Morris can just start making wide open corner 3's then the clippers can win the next 4...

All this hate for Kristaps but what exactly are the mavs doing to get him in rhythm? I never see them call real plays for him or do anything to get him an open look he is just basically roaming around out there trying to figure out where he fits in.

Mavs would probably be served better trying to get two good role players for Porzingis instead of pairing Luka with another star...whoever said star would be would just end up playing like Porzingis
Any star will def suffer due to Luka play style . KP can’t really post up at this point . Won’t do too much in iso/can’t defend or rebound so his only worth is catch n shoot . If he not doing that then it’s a waste

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Who would you trade him for though?
might not happen but indiana if they wanna blow it up. either sabonis or myles turner and lavert. throw a first rounder in there too. turner if he stays healthy is a top 3 rim protector in the league and lavert is a bucket cus they probably finna lose THJ so he can fill that role

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interested to see how Contract Year Timmy comes out next game. He faded in the second half of this game but Brunson picked up his slack

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
might not happen but indiana if they wanna blow it up. either sabonis or myles turner and lavert. throw a first rounder in there too. turner if he stays healthy is a top 3 rim protector in the league and lavert is a bucket cus they probably finna lose THJ so he can fill that role
Indiana is gonna be interesting team this summer, if they blow it up, they got a lot of good talent that teams will want

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mavs can win in spite of KP sorry ass

Finney and THJ were shyt tonight..esp Finney on defense
Chess move. Start J Richardson again and get THJ as the energy off the bench. We need 2 defenders to at least make Claw and George work. They been switching to ISO THJ the entire series so far
Ehh from what I’ve seen Richardson plays a lot better without Luka. When he gets to have more control of the offense it highlights what he does well . Plus THJ manning the 2nd unit is asking for trouble .

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Any star will def suffer due to Luka play style . KP can’t really post up at this point . Won’t do too much in iso/can’t defend or rebound so his only worth is catch n shoot . If he not doing that then it’s a waste

He was never a post up guy to start with. Yet when Luka is on the bench and KP is on the floor they have him on the block with his back to the basket. That's going nowhere.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Looking at the box score.

This probably would've been a perfect game to give Trey Burke a run.

Need some fresh legs out there
I’m wondering why he isn’t playing. Especially with the success he had in the bubble. And Rick loves DP but he really isn’t getting much burn. I’m sure he’ll grab more than 3 rebounds