Daps
We desperately need shows like this and A Different World rebooted. :wow:

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
My homeboys used to stay on that Tommy shyt

I was on that Helly Hansen tho :lolbron:

yep...helly hansen was my shyt.

I was rocking their bubble jacket that mobb deep had in this ad from the source in 96...

hellyhansenmobbdeep.jpg

shyt was so fly. rocking this with my brown timbs, concrete jungle fatigues and wu-wear/fab 5 t-shirt. I was killing it back then...sprinkled in some maurice malone/shabazz bros., mecca/enyce, pelle pelle, triple 5 soul, versa, avirex, echo (back when it was echo not ecko), karl kani & DLO....:banderas: shyt brings back memories.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yep...helly hansen was my shyt.

I was rocking their bubble jacket that mobb deep had in this ad from the source in 96...

hellyhansenmobbdeep.jpg

shyt was so fly. rocking this with my brown timbs, concrete jungle fatigues and wu-wear/fab 5 t-shirt. I was killing it back then...sprinkled in some maurice malone/shabazz bros., mecca/enyce, pelle pelle, triple 5 soul, versa, avirex, echo (back when it was echo not ecko), karl kani & DLO....:banderas: shyt brings back memories.
yeeeeeeeah! :myman:

man I had this ten twenty blues sweater :whew:
shyt was sooooo fukkin dope
my mother be like "you think of all the money you wasted on clothing you coulda saved."
im like shyt mom, im grown with a child and bills and shyt STILL wastin bread on gear! :deadmanny:
the fun dont stop lol

but nah... they had some fly shyt back in the day
be at dr.jays like a fiend and shyt :pachaha:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Definitely one of the best Black dramatic shows from back in the day. Great cast, stories, music, writing, and most of all organic (until Delorezno left).

Even the weaker season still is better than all these cop shows of the modern era.