Unsung..NY Undercover

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
One of the GOAT police dramas from the 90s. :ohlawd:

dikk Wolf was on his game with this series.

They touched on a lot of black issues too like house nikkas in fraternities, slum lords doing the black community dirty with horrible conditions and neglect, dog fighting, school beef, White supremists, African immigrants, HIV. I could go on all day.

Low Key damn near half the cast from the Wire appeared in this series first.... do ya Googles on that...

And Don't get me started on the music, this is what made that series GOAT. Always had soul artist perform at the club and then featured hip-hoo throughout the show. That episode with Pharcyde's "Runnin" was my shyt!! They played some real Grimey NY hip-hop too like Method Man, Mobb Deep and Mad Lion. :whew:

The final season was a fukking abomination, killed off Torres and had JC and Moreno hooking up was just tacky. Tommy from "Martin" coming in trying to act all tuff and be a hard-ass was corny too. Damn they ruined a great thing :snoop:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
ive been wanting to buy the seasons to this show for a min..i think they mentioned the music used on the show was the issue :sadbron:

:francis: pay the artists and let me spend my money to buy this crack gotdammit!!!

Same thing keeping Fastlane off Netflix

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
He came when torres was still on and the show was still good in that 3rd season. When they murked Tommy mcnamara and Torres is when it got wack
Didn't Torres fake his death for about 6 episodes and that white cop replaced him? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I do remember them getting killed in the same episode. The 2 leads wanted raises and Fox told them no, Yoba stayed, Michael DeLorenzo quit...

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Didn't Torres fake his death for about 6 episodes and that white cop replaced him? Maybe I'm remembering wrong. I do remember them getting killed in the same episode. The 2 leads wanted raises and Fox told them no, Yoba stayed, Michael DeLorenzo quit...
His presence was less. I know he missed some. Not sure how many

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
show was dope, and just like law and order, they would usually shoot the show in and around harlem. so we would be getting out of school (junior high) and you'd see them shooting the show.

also, jc and torress stayed in the fresh 'fits. mad tommy and polo.

full_size.jpg

s_56e1ed475c12f8e6bd001a68.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
show was dope, and just like law and order, they would usually shoot the show in and around harlem. so we would be getting out of school (junior high) and you'd see them shooting the show.

also, jc and torress stayed in the fresh 'fits. mad tommy and polo.

full_size.jpg

s_56e1ed475c12f8e6bd001a68.jpg
My homeboys used to stay on that Tommy shyt

I was on that Helly Hansen tho :lolbron: