Unsighted official thread.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really made the "final" boss a HP sponge huh. :unimpressed:

Anyway got her and the 5th shard boss second try, no cogs. :manny:

As I said, great game, my game of 2021 - basically sci-fi Zelda 2D, but what far superior traversal and combat.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They really made the "final" boss a HP sponge huh. :unimpressed:

Anyway got her and the 5th shard boss second try, no cogs. :manny:

As I said, great game, my game of 2021 - basically sci-fi Zelda 2D, but what far superior traversal and combat.
Probably a game a lot of people will skip because it's not made by bigger developers. How much does it cost?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's a fifteen bucks a month rental on gamepass, or 20 bucks to own on Steam, eShop, PSN etc.
Wait, why did you word it like that?
If you get Gamepass you get this game you like very much along with hundreds of other games you'd enjoy. What's funny and sad is YOU KNOW THIS (now you do) AND YOU'RE STILL TRYING TO DOWN PLAY IT :laff:
Ask the dummy that dapped you if he ever played this. (Gizmo is a window shoppa)

How much does it cost to own on Xbox?
And are you aware that it's even cheaper than that if you're in Gamepass :damn:

A game like this isn't on PlayStation plus but it does have over 750 games, maybe you would rather play the ps2 version of onimusha?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game was on my watch list, and I forgot about it. The only reason I was reminded to play it was because it's leaving gamepass at the end of the month.

Played it and purchased it instantly :banderas:

The game is amazing, more people should play it.

Hopefully they do a PT 2 or something similar

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
This game was on my watch list, and I forgot about it. The only reason I was reminded to play it was because it's leaving gamepass at the end of the month.

Played it and purchased it instantly :banderas:

The game is amazing, more people should play it.

Hopefully they do a PT 2 or something similar
I'm leaning towards buying it too if I don't finish. Enjoyed The shyt out of it but with so much to play it got lost in rotation :sadbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What made you try a game like this out? (I'm not trolling you bruh)

The TS & OP of this thread put me onto it. It's cool. I like metroidvanias (4th favorite genre) and that's what he listed it as, I believe. That or reviewers. I suppose it's technically one, but yeah, definitely more in the vein of Zelda. Not a complaint on either front.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The TS & OP of this thread put me onto it. It's cool. I like metroidvanias (4th favorite genre) and that's what he listed it as, I believe. That or reviewers. I suppose it's technically one, but yeah, definitely more in the vein of Zelda. Not a complaint on either front.
I'm just curious because I get how it happens. And you're well aware that most gamers will never play this game because of its budget which shouldn't factor into how good a game is.
As a fellow gamer, I'm here to tell you games like these are not rare.
In gamepass for instance this game and every other game like it that doesn't grab the "Mainstream" attention, they go unnoticed.
I've played DOZENS of games that are just as good and I never heard a person speak on it. Its always been like this
But in the specific case of gamepass. They make it there mission to seek out games like these for the service. On top of the majors and the inbetweens.
So at the end of the day most of the truly great games are overlooked. But not with a service like Gamepass.
Without it I personally wouldn't have played this. Don't care who started this thread, doesn't look appealing. Its a damn shame, but I donh't have that problem anymore. And honestly I enjoy gaming way more these days because its not the same bullshyt that is the modern games of today

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm just curious because I get how it happens. And you're well aware that most gamers will never play this game because of its budget which shouldn't factor into how good a game is.
As a fellow gamer, I'm here to tell you games like these are not rare.
In gamepass for instance this game and every other game like it that doesn't grab the "Mainstream" attention, they go unnoticed.
I've played DOZENS of games that are just as good and I never heard a person speak on it. Its always been like this
But in the specific case of gamepass. They make it there mission to seek out games like these for the service. On top of the majors and the inbetweens.
So at the end of the day most of the truly great games are overlooked. But not with a service like Gamepass.
Without it I personally wouldn't have played this. Don't care who started this thread, doesn't look appealing. Its a damn shame, but I donh't have that problem anymore. And honestly I enjoy gaming way more these days because its not the same bullshyt that is the modern games of today

Last edited: