Unsighted official thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Think I’m about halfway through. The new powers you get are dope. Really ads to the gameplay. The dungeons definitely remind me of a 2d Zelda game.

Combat ramped up pretty good. Having trouble beating one of the bosses. There so much stuff going on at once. shyts stressful:whew:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think I’m about halfway through. The new powers you get are dope. Really ads to the gameplay. The dungeons definitely remind me of a 2d Zelda game.

Combat ramped up pretty good. Having trouble beating one of the bosses. There so much stuff going on at once. shyts stressful:whew:
Did you have to use the item to extend your time yet?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Did you have to use the item to extend your time yet?
At that point not for myself. I’m finished now and I didn’t really have to use any for myself.

There’s enough to go around. It made your choice of who to save meaningful, but it wasn’t some hard time limit that you will have to worry too much about.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Cant stress it enough. This game sits up there with games I will think fondly of for the rest of my life.

an absolute master class in game design. Everything just works perfectly.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Cant stress it enough. This game sits up there with games I will think fondly of for the rest of my life.

an absolute master class in game design. Everything just works perfectly.
I downloaded day 1, made a thread (or post on it) so it's in my rotation but I haven't put in WORK yet because gamepass been good to a nikka :francis:

The great thing is there's plenty of games that are great, Sony gamers act like only 500 million dollar budgets are worth playing, while games like these are only worth playing if on the switch. Switch owners will pay $40 for this and be like "I'm in heaven"

As soon as you talk about this for Xbox the online consensus is "Indie gamepass fodder :scust:"

But the TRUTH IS in indie games can and have been better than the big budget games. And when you get down to it.... it's about the game, not how much it cost to make the game or how much Sony made off the game :snoop: it's like these nikkaz stopped caring if a game is even fun to play anymore. Did metacritic say it was fun???? Look at this tweet from a random guy saying otherwise then....

Sony stans :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I downloaded day 1, made a thread (or post on it) so it's in my rotation but I haven't put in WORK yet because gamepass been good to a nikka :francis:

The great thing is there's plenty of games that are great, Sony gamers act like only 500 million dollar budgets are worth playing, while games like these are only worth playing if on the switch. Switch owners will pay $40 for this and be like "I'm in heaven"

As soon as you talk about this for Xbox the online consensus is "Indie gamepass fodder :scust:"

But the TRUTH IS in indie games can and have been better than the big budget games. And when you get down to it.... it's about the game, not how much it cost to make the game or how much Sony made off the game :snoop: it's like these nikkaz stopped caring if a game is even fun to play anymore. Did metacritic say it was fun???? Look at this tweet from a random guy saying otherwise then....

Sony stans :mjlol:

The game is too difficult for you old man, you ain't playing shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The game is too difficult for you old man, you ain't playing shyt.
You do realize I was an extremely high level gamer, and challenging games is what I prefer? All the hardest games of all time were simple to me. The only game that I struggled to finish was Golgo 13. What you know about Golgo getting p*ssy in the game :whew: I beat Tysons punch out in 2 days at the age of 8 :ld:

Now if you're truly a gamer, you would love gamepass. And this game wasn't hard at all (yet) and I played for about 2hrs. I didn't think tough at all, I'm gonna hop back on tonight just because of what you're saying. TBC...

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I started it. The controls and combat are a little clunky to me, but I otherwise like it. I think once I adjust, I'll really start getting through it. I keep catching bad deaths and it's testing my patience.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone is stuck on the third boss, jumping into the water costs no health and allows you to dodge a lot of het attacks.