MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
hero

Any of y’all playing this?
1632845515_923_Unsighted-game-review-Nothing-is-more-valuable-than-time.gif

was a total surprise to me. Plays like a modern day NES Zelda game, with better animation/controls.

Beyond that it’s made by a new Brazilian studio and features a bunch of brown skin people in prominent rolls.

Really enjoying this game and had no clue it even existed until it was released on Gamepass.

If you got game pass or a couple dollars to spare the game is well worth your time. So far it’s just as good if not better than a lot of the indie games you see/hear talked about on the gaming websites.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Having a great time with this one. Graphics are dope if you are into pixel stuff. Gameplay is satisfying. And the RPG/upgrade systems are well thought out and varied.

It’s almost like a pixelated dark souls :ehh:

Y’all sleep. And go support this studio with all these brown skin people in their game:ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Guess I’m talking to myself in here :ehh:

Combat is surprisingly difficult. You gotta be quick with the sticks and use dodge/parry effectively.

Different enemies call for different strategies. It becomes a lot to juggle sometimes but in a good satisfying way when you win.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Guess I’m talking to myself in here :ehh:

Combat is surprisingly difficult. You gotta be quick with the sticks and use dodge/parry effectively.

Different enemies call for different strategies. It becomes a lot to juggle sometimes but in a good satisfying way when you win.

I mean, there's a lot of bigger, more anticipated and arguably better games that just dropped as well bruh. Just is what it is.

I may cop when it's on sale or at least during a time that I know I'll actually play it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, there's a lot of bigger, more anticipated and arguably better games that just dropped as well bruh. Just is what it is.

I may cop when it's on sale or at least during a time that I know I'll actually play it.
Kinda, but not really. Ain’t no recent games out other than Metroid. For the most part people playing old shyt right now

The game is just as good if not better than other smaller games that get lots of attention.

This game just didn’t get picked up by the big sites for whatever reason so people are ignoring it.

It’s not “exclusive” to any one platform and it’s a new Brazilian studio that apparently doesn’t have the connections(:mjpls:) other studios have to larger games sites.

IMO it’s criminal this game isn’t getting more attention, it’s that good :ehh:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Kinda, but not really. Ain’t no recent games out other than Metroid. For the most part people playing old shyt right now

The game is just as good if not better than other smaller games that get lots of attention.

This game just didn’t get picked up by the big sites for whatever reason so people are ignoring it.

It’s not “exclusive” to any one platform and it’s a new Brazilian studio that apparently doesn’t have the connections(:mjpls:) other studios have to larger games sites.

IMO it’s criminal this game isn’t getting more attention, it’s that good :ehh:

September was a huge gaming month and yes, Dread just dropped yesterday. So if by old games you mean still playing games that dropped last month, you may be right. Otherwise...:francis:.

You can't expect everyone to have already beaten everything that just dropped last month.

Great games get overlooked all the time, B. And one of the biggest and successful new games to drop near end of last month was released by a new indie studio helmed by some literal brothers:gucci:....and YOU know this...maaaaan.:mjgrin:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
September was a huge gaming month and yes, Dread just dropped yesterday. So if by old games you mean still playing games that dropped last month, you may be right. Otherwise...:francis:.

You can't expect everyone to have already beaten everything that just dropped last month.
I don’t expect anyone to do anything.

Like i said had this game got some of the hype other games got it would be being talked about. And this isn’t just on the Coli. Most sites didn’t even review it. It has nothing to do with other games coming out and/or people finishing them.

It just didn’t get the hype train others got.

Great games get overlooked all the time, B. And one of the biggest and successful new games to drop near end of last month was released by a new indie studio helmed by some literal brothers:gucci:....and YOU know this...maaaaan.:mjgrin:
Sony stans :mjlol:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don’t expect anyone to do anything.

Like i said had this game got some of the hype other games got it would be being talked about. And this isn’t just on the Coli. Most sites didn’t even review it. It has nothing to do with other games coming out and/or people finishing them.

It just didn’t get the hype train others got.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Then take it up to the devs and publisher for not marketing the game enough to garner said attention. Probably would've faired better at a different release time as well. shyt released at the end of the most crowded gaming month this year. Was sent out to die.

But hey, perhaps if they courted it to being at least a Sony time exclusive, it could've got the same attention that F.I.S.T. got at least. :steviej:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Then take it up to the devs and publisher for not marketing the game enough to garner said attention. Probably would've faired better at a different release time as well. shyt released at the end of the most crowded gaming month this year. Was sent out to die.

But hey, perhaps if they courted it to being at least a Sony time exclusive, it could've got the same attention that F.I.S.T. got at least. :steviej:
I don’t need to take it up with anyone. Just made an observation.

Im enjoying the game and will continue to talk to myself in here. Hopefully it starts to gain some popularity in the coming months. Just needs some big sites/YouTube channels to talk about it.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
For the most part people playing old shyt right now

This is pretty much me. I have too much shyt that I absolutely NEED to finish, so I'm trying to hold off on getting/starting any new shyt until I can put a dent in the backlog. Only exceptions are gonna be Forza Horizon 5 and Battlefield 2042 (which is actually looking less and less likely by the second. the beta just makes me want to go back to BF4).
This shyt looks dope though, a shame I won't be touching it for awhile.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Game is a mix of all the great gameplay stuff.

It’s metroidvania in that you gain powers/equipment to gain access to further exploration.

It’s Zelda in its dungeons and environmental puzzles.

It’s Dark Souls in its very deliberate, challenging, and satisfying stamina based combat.

Little bit of twin stick shooter

It even has some good platforming sections.

Music is good, story is interesting thus far.

can’t praise this game enough at this point :ehh: