Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Y'all better hope that 2K delivers with FIFA 2K, but many of us are waiting on an actual NFL 2K game, not a mobile UT that 2K put out back in April :francis:
Hasn't 2k been having a...... Less than stellar track record with Madden?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Most games don’t take much strategy to beat (minus particular levels that DQ you for not doing a specific objective). A lot of times you can just spam one or two of the same attack, roll/dodge and clear the threat

:manny:
I just can't get into turn based despite liking chess, Go etc.. And some deck games. Idk why tbh. Edit I do like stuff like age of empires or civilisation. RTS

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Hasn't 2k been having a...... Less than stellar track record with Madden?
If you mean when 2K had to get Visual Concepts to make a non NFL football game which was All-Pro Football 2K8, but it wasn't a bad game going by those who played it, it just didn't have the NFL branding. Visual Concepts track record with NFL 2K was great, but people tend to forget or not know that during the time, they was owned by Sega.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Demanding better and better graphics will be the death of the industry.

The cost of video game production is too high anyways, it's only gonna get worst with the micro-transactions, pushing unfinished games out, to pay for all these advances.

Ex. NBA 2K is a bloated mess of a game all in the name of showing the sponsors with storylines and all these cut scenes.

Who the hell wanted a RPG MyPlayer?
:wow:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
If you're over 14 and engage in platform wars, you a clown.
:mjgrin:
scooby-doo-woof.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have no real hype for GTA6 and im only truly excited for it because of what it means for console sales

GTA Formula has been stale since liberty city imo :yeshrug:

I’ll even take it a step further and say if Rockstar games disappeared tomorrow i wouldn’t miss them