Unpopular opinions: black community/ black people edition

Daps
Black people who parot white liberal agendas are c00ns to me (protesting for trannies and gays, mass immigration of people from cultures that are anti black, hardcore feminism, anti male agenda, anti gun talk, etc)

Black people need to learn to be more secretive/discreet with our community agendas and issues. This is strategy and not everything needs to be a hashtag trending on twitter for all races to see

The fact that we call ourselves the N word is an embarrassment to the race. I use to use the word. I no longer do. They look at us cali ourselves that word and laugh. It’s not empowering it’s embarrasing

AAs will never be buddy buddy with most other diaspora groups but that doesn’t mean we can’t do business together or come together under the banner of blackness when warranted but the notion of us all forfeiting our group identities to just be black is bullshyt. Nobody else is going to do that so we need to embrace ourselves

Weed, while a great alternative to hard drugs, has made many black people complacent and induced Peter Pan syndrome in many young black adults. If you get high multiple times a week, don’t have a prospering career or source of income and you’re 20+, you have a problem

Small towns are just as important as big cities for the future success of the race. I can never get down with clowning blacks who live in the countryside. If SHTF, they’ll be the most valuable

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Its when you take all 13 possible books in a game of spades.

giphy.gif
I have no idea what any of that means...:yeshrug: lol.

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
treating you kid harshly or "tough love" to get them use to how the world treats them as a black person isn't acceptable (happens in my family) .

I hate when some black parents do this. If the outside world is going to be harsh for a black kids at least home should be the opposite where they can feel safe and loved.

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
If it walks like a duck sounds like a duck and looks like a duck it’s a duck. ( for slower posters people will judge you what you look like not what you claim you are ) (for the even slower posters if you say you are Cuban but look black they will treat you like you are black)

All female fukk the bad boys and I mean a lll seen middle eastern females get with some wanna be down middle eastern brehs this ....black women just end up having kids with the ones of our race.

Can’t judge a woman if you don’t know her past...and a kid is a constant reminder