Unpopular food opinion hills you’re willing to die on

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
I was just having this discussion earlier and some one was like it’s a fruit and I said so is tomatoes but your not trying to have a pizza with no tomato sauce are you. Pineapple, jalapeño, and pepperoni pizza is amazing.
I actually tried Pineapple on Pizza and wasn't mad at all. It was quite delicious if I'm being honest. I've never just straight up ordered it but if it's around I will eat it with no problem

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Mines:

White meat(chicken) is better than darc :unimpressed:

It also holds the flavor of whatever your cooking it with better

Only time i prefer darc is if i make smothered chiccen thighs with the bone in other than that white is superior in any type of chiccen dish :umad:
I think that is understood

Taco

All Star
Daps
That's cultural influence over time. Making due with what is there.

Mixing sushi and waffles isn't influence.
I don’t think noodles being brought to Italy from Asia was based off “making due with what is there” just based off geography, and Italy being so far away. We’re in a modern era where we don’t have to be colonized to experiment with different types of food. We can just look it up on google. Due to technology advancing at a rapid pace everything is here for the taking. Not every fusion is going to work, but some do. For example, American sushi w/ inside out rolls with various toppings. Not authentic at all with people adding fruits, cheese, avocado etc. but people eat that shyt up, myself included. It’s just the new world we live in now.