Universal Monsters Cinematic Universe coming in 2017 (Cruise, Depp, Russell Crowe, Jolie?)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rob Zombie and Eli Roth are both well respected in the horror community by the way (the people that bothered to watch the 1930's Universal horror line).
Angelina Jolie... not so much. So I think they would do a better job with the Mummy or Frankenstien than Michael Bay or whoever Universal tries to pair with Tom Cruise.
giphy.gif

have you seen what Rob Zombie did to the Halloween franchise breh?

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
They're making a whole universe brotha meaning those 2 ,Dracula, Wolfman, Invisible Man aka Jonny Depp and Dr. Jekyll/Hyde could all appear in eachothers movies. Perhaps combined at one point :ehh:
OK but CGI and the bullshyt mega computer special effects will savagely take the charm out the majestic greatness of this vehicle..
I love my universal classics..

• Dap
Reactions: Jx2

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I didn't realize that The Mummy was going to Alex Kurtzman's first movie directing gig. Not sure how I feel about that.:jbhmm:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they need to put some black excellent in this bytch and cast Chiwetel Ejiofor as the wolfman breh already looks like he's been mauled by a wolf
Chiwetel-Ejiofor.jpg

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
giphy.gif

have you seen what Rob Zombie did to the Halloween franchise breh?

Well, he recast it without Busta Rhymes for starters. :troll:

But now that I think about it... since Rah Digga was in 13 Ghosts, that means Flipmode Squad has more horror movie experience than the people Universal is casting like Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie. I'd cast Rampage and Spliffstar to do Creature from the Black Lagoon before I cast Matt Damon or some A-Lister just on name/face.

We'll see tho.
Gonna be PG-13 trash. Watch.:wow: