Unfunny Twitter cac tries to clown a breh librarian

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I know for a fact i would be stuffing yall dudes in lockers if i went to school with yall

My favorite place :russ:

fukking Losers
You call people losers
But your loser ass is posting on this forum
So you are a loser too :skip:
Then you talking tough on a message board

Some more loser shyt:skip:
I ain’t forgot about that ugly bytch in that dirty room you thought was a flex:skip:
This dude has a passion which I can tell by all your fukk ass posts that you ain’t never been shyt and never will be
Hating on somebody with passion is the true definition of loser shyt
And living in the past like Al Bundy is also loser shyt
You tried champ :Kd:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
I’m extremely passionate about the library, all my kids go on a weekly basis.

That place was a refuge for me growing up. Times being dead broke we could at least go to the library. Most people have no clue the resources you can find at a library.

Libraries go against everything this settler-colonial white supremacist hellscape represents so of course this devil feels threatened by it.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I’m extremely passionate about the library, all my kids go on a weekly basis.

That place was a refuge for me growing up. Times being dead broke we could at least go to the library. Most people have no clue the resources you can find at a library.

Libraries go against everything this settler-colonial white supremacist hellscape represents so of course this devil feels threatened by it.
People will shyt on libraries but the library I worked at offered a ton of resources to help people. From tutoring, to ESL, to computer basics courses, to job fairs for free. They didn't even require you have a library card for most of these services either. If the library isn't for you so be it but no one should be looking down on libraries or librarians imo.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So all y’all came up in the library now? :childplease: Coli knee grows everywhere from the streets to libraries LOL
Yup. I don't see it being that hard to believe as a kid of the 90s when scholastic Book Fair and Goosebumps were popping. Reading didn't seem like a farfetched activity for a kid to have back in those days compared to now with some many different forms of "entertainment" available to children

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People will shyt on libraries but the library I worked at offered a ton of resources to help people. From tutoring, to ESL, to computer basics courses, to job fairs for free. They didn't even require you have a library card for most of these services either. If the library isn't for you so be it but no one should be looking down on libraries or librarians imo.
Looking down on a place built to help educate you is literally the dumbest thing you can do. :mjlol:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course some racist cac would make it a point to hate on a black man doing something positive. Every time I see this guy's name he's saying some slick shyt against black people. He couldn't find any negative stereotype to push on this one, so he has to rage bait for his loser followers and promote whatever bullshyt e-book he created.

I haven't been to the library in over 10 years since I order my books and do all my reading/studying from home, but I'm glad the brotha is making it interesting for kids. We need more positive energy in this world with all the bullshyt going on.

If breh was promoting a strip club and drink specials the cac would have absolutely no problems with it, or other degeneracy.
But let it be about libraries and they start. :mjpls:
Seeing a Black guy promoting libraries suggests Black kids and their families will be interested and that's where the snide offense comes from.

Big Simpin Losing Cheese

Bought my girl a Chanel bag, and she left me still
Daps
His kind of people be the main ones lobbying to ban books and or to defund libraries. Waiting in a few years when he's caught in a scandal doing something racist or assaulting a woman/kid

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Notice how he's responding to reactions nonstop, to keep the engagement going and get paid. And if you look at the other vids he posts of this guy it's clear he's insinuating the library dude is a pedo or something.

Also notice how many other blue checks are in the comments saying vile shyt too.
He is one of those racists who tries to hide behind. It didn't take me long to find an example.

Whenever matters of race come up, whenever they get challenged on their negative opinion on Black people, they will run to statistics to show their outlook is based on "realism" not prejudices.

People like him hate Black people like the librarian the most. Their racism drives them to hate, but they're left frustrated because they cannot express it without revealing they're racist. That is why he's making his insinuations.