Unfunny Twitter cac tries to clown a breh librarian

bnew

Veteran
Daps
My library has this art/maker space with 3d printers, vinyl/laser cutters, sewing machines, a heat press, a podcasting studio and video studio. It's crazy what's available now.

there are libraries that lend tools

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I saw nothing wrong with dude. He is excited and enthusiastic about something he loves which is books among other things.

I wish people knew how important libraries are. It isn’t just knowledge for some. For some it’s a place of peace and quiet. some people don’t have any where to go to get that. Or anywhere to go at all..

I wouldn’t mind seeing that dude who tried to be funny get his ass whooped on worldstar.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This man has been like Don draper for libraries. He's a PR gift to libraries worldwide. I've seen his clips on social media and other creators online been interviewing him.

Especially with the literacy rates in kids these days, they need the library now more than ever. He's blowing up at the right time and right place.

The library is a public resource that people are really missing out on. Games, movies, spaces where you CAN talk, free tutorials, musical instruments, etc. It's crazy how much stuff is available there and for FREE.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I know for a fact i would be stuffing yall dudes in lockers if i went to school with yall

My favorite place :russ:

fukking Losers

Growing up, I wasn't allowed to play video games unless it was winter/summer break and my exposure to television was limited, so reading was my primary form of entertainment. Not kidding when I say that I would have been more excited to go to a new library than chuck e cheese as a kid lmao

Exploring the main brooklyn library when I had to do a school project on pythons is a top 3 childhood memory :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Of course some racist cac would make it a point to hate on a black man doing something positive. Every time I see this guy's name he's saying some slick shyt against black people. He couldn't find any negative stereotype to push on this one, so he has to rage bait for his loser followers and promote whatever bullshyt e-book he created.

I haven't been to the library in over 10 years since I order my books and do all my reading/studying from home, but I'm glad the brotha is making it interesting for kids. We need more positive energy in this world with all the bullshyt going on.