Unemployed Black College Graduate pretends to be white and gets a ton of job offers

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:heh: her name is Yolanda and she thought declining the questionnaire would make a difference?

:snoop: if a racist is going disregard all resumes with black names

What do you think is going to happen when black "Jane" & "Bill" go through the actual interview process.

jaylav_

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East
I can't stand racism tho... I never seen peoples points of not liking another color..

semtex

:)
Daps
:snoop: if a racist is going disregard all resumes with black names

What do you think is going to happen when black "Jane" & "Bill" go through the actual interview process.
No harm no foul in that case because a racist boss isn't someone you'd want to work for :ld:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yet black people still begging this country and pushing the mentality of working for white people instead of pulling all our money together and hiring each other and building up our own shyt....we got enough money...we gonna be spending over 1.1 Trillion dollars by 2015 but niccas still act like we just need the government :aicmon:

Black Buying Power To Reach $1.1 Trillion, Report Finds

agreed, it's just not in our mindset though. we'll get there eventually, it'll just take time.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The simple solution is to start your own business and employ black people. Not exactly sure why people are complaining about this. Stop relying on whites for your livelihood.

Sadly people will ignore my advice and take pride in their miserable, tedious, slave-like, 9-to-5 cubicle job working for some old white guy who probably has a subscription to ghetto gaggers.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Lets be realistic here. black people rely on whites for their employment. the same people who hate your guts. now it seems to me like a pretty dumb move to place your entire livelihood on your enemies

We need to establish black empires; black banks, black firms, black EVERYTHING.

It seems like we can't even establish shyt in our own community. No black owned corner stores anywhere in Baltimore. :smh:

We can't even keep our own TV channel black owned.

We build and then sell for the quick buck.

Black Excellence?

:no:

MORE RANTING :mad: :

Korean / Chinese / Japanese have their own SHOPPING CENTERS here in Maryland! Coupled with their own banks, their own nail salons, their own restaurant chains! They employ their own!

Middle Easterners / Indians RUN the corner store business. They employ their own at every damn 7/11....every damn Dunken Donut / Basken Robins.......shyt is sick that blacks can't do the same. :smh:

Will2x

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't apply to the ITindustry though right? I know our coli cert God's would never tolerate cism.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The simple solution is to start your own business and employ black people. Not exactly sure why people are complaining about this. Stop relying on whites for your livelihood.

Sadly people will ignore my advice and take pride in their miserable, tedious, slave-like, 9-to-5 cubicle job working for some old white guy who probably has a subscription to ghetto gaggers.

Soon as you borrow money for said business, you're relying on whites for your livelihood.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I watched the whole video Breh. Where those two cute chics at in it?