Undisputed - Boxing - Releases Oct 11, 2024 on Steam/PS5/SeriesX

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I don’t know how old that Frazier-Ali clip is, but Frazier was throwing punches without penalty. In this clip, they address the stamina, and the gameplay does look better.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I still have my Ps3 and thats FNC is the only reason why:mjlol::francis:
Yeah FNC is the only video game I play rn

It has its flaws but is way more of a boxing simulation than Undisputed

Undisputed seem like they spent most they budget on licensing and forgot what makes a good game fr fr

Once u have a created roster on FNC from boxer share, the game feel brand new

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars

Undisputed seem like they spent most they budget on licensing and forgot what makes a good game fr fr

Boxer share? I may have to try that

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:lupe: I may need you to peep game and spill the deets because I'm kinda over this Rock Em Sock Em ass game. It also pains me that career mode is straight up "here nikka DAMN" with how barebones the game mode is, along with the fact that you can't carry the belts or hold the belts...matter of fact they give you a static logo as a gold star like "you did gud" :mjgrin:

Like the whole game feels like a capitalization of how good boxing been lately, yet they don't have the gawd Sonny Liston on the fukking roster.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:lupe: I may need you to peep game and spill the deets because I'm kinda over this Rock Em Sock Em ass game. It also pains me that career mode is straight up "here nikka DAMN" with how barebones the game mode is, along with the fact that you can't carry the belts or hold the belts...matter of fact they give you a static logo as a gold star like "you did gud" :mjgrin:

Like the whole game feels like a capitalization of how good boxing been lately, yet they don't have the gawd Sonny Liston on the fukking roster.
That's funny cause in the early marketing of the game one of the first thing they highlighted was all the ideas they had for the career mode which is what got me excited in the first place.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

They need to fix things because it aint looking good out here. Full release maybe it will be better. But mans was paying 80 for this :pachaha:

Breh the game is a mess and a half. Wasted money on something I could have had the better experience in playing Mike Tyson's Punchout :francis: