underrated games you think everyone should try

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I learned that with gaming everyone has a unique taste. Some people can LOVE many of the same games and genres, but those same people will disagree about shyt others call classic.

For instance, I consider myself a very active gamer. Used to be hardcore going to LAN events n shyt, so even though I'm not THAT heavy into it anymore I still game a lot. So one would think I would love the Dark Souls series. Wrong! I really tried to like it cuz nikkas try to guilt you with shyt like oh it's just too hard for you. No, a single player campaign with no real story OR EVEN DIALOGUE is just goddamn ridiculous to me. Some people swear by it. I bought the first Dark Souls, then years later Dark Souls 3. Fun little games but ultimately just not for me.

With that being said, we should take all recommendations with a grain of salt cuz what I love you might think is basura.

Sleepers this gen

Child Of Light
Co-sign Mutant Year Zero
Slay The Spire
Massive Chalice
Wasteland 3 (does this count?)
SuperHot

I went into all of these with zero expectations and ended up logging days worth of playing time

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I learned that with gaming everyone has a unique taste. Some people can LOVE many of the same games and genres, but those same people will disagree about shyt others call classic.

For instance, I consider myself a very active gamer. Used to be hardcore going to LAN events n shyt, so even though I'm not THAT heavy into it anymore I still game a lot. So one would think I would love the Dark Souls series. Wrong! I really tried to like it cuz nikkas try to guilt you with shyt like oh it's just too hard for you. No, a single player campaign with no real story OR EVEN DIALOGUE is just goddamn ridiculous to me. Some people swear by it. I bought the first Dark Souls, then years later Dark Souls 3. Fun little games but ultimately just not for me.

With that being said, we should take all recommendations with a grain of salt cuz what I love you might think is basura.

Sleepers this gen

Child Of Light
Co-sign Mutant Year Zero
Slay The Spire
Massive Chalice
Wasteland 3 (does this count?)
SuperHot

I went into all of these with zero expectations and ended up logging days worth of playing time

The Souls games have story. They're just not heavy on exposition.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
91SNJtI1omL._SL1500_.jpg

lo1-1.jpg

resident-evil-revelations-1-and-2-review-1024x576.jpg

61QFqxv1N5L._SL1000_.jpg

Ico_cover_-_EU%2BJP.jpg