Bay Area/Chicago
Katamari Damacy
6456_lyucjv4uqfz5yzacunyd.jpg

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

GOAT game, worth every penny.

The campaign is pretty dope for the main missions. the horde ones and the exploration ones can be very trash but the main ones will have you pulling out your hair in all the right ways

Timestamped. This is literally the kind of shyt you see on a regular basis on the harder difficulties and sometimes you just laugh at how badly you prepared for the final wave or pulled too many roaming enemies.

BTW, the heart attack this dude had.... It was on the 3rd highest difficulty... The two over it are much MUCH worse

Last edited:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
making that post about dishonored made me wanna try prey, ultimate edition is 11 bucks until the 23rd
I always thought about playing that one. Idk if you played the first Prey on 360 but that is one of my favorite FPS games

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

GOAT game, worth every penny.

The campaign is pretty dope for the main missions. the horde ones and the exploration ones can be very trash but the main ones will have you pulling out your hair in all the right ways

Timestamped. This is literally the kind of shyt you see on a regular basis on the harder difficulties and sometimes you just laugh at how badly you prepared for the final wave or pulled too many roaming enemies.

BTW, the heart attack this dude had.... It was on the 3rd highest difficulty... The two over it are much MUCH worse

when I bought Lord's online this was the game they sold me before hitting purvhase

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Get yourself a 3DS and Kid Icarus Uprising and bask in the glory of the most underappreciated Nintendo game of the past decade. He will be remembered for Super Smash Bros but this game is Sakurai's greatest triumph. Great and fun story, perfectly balanced pick up & play mechanics with tons of strategic depth for the hardcore players, paired with the introduction of the Fiend's Cauldron, one of the best difficulty/reward scalings in game history.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Might be good now that the holiday rush of games are over.

Dishonored 2 is is probably in my top 5 of last gen games. I don’t typically love first person but the stealth and choices in this game and how they efffect the ending are awesome. It has a high chaos mode that lets you demolish every enemy you encounter or low chaos for stealth and non-lethal gameplay.

You get a bunch of dope powers and abilities that make you feel like a real assassin (time bending, teleportation, turning into shadows) or a stone cold killer (spawn clones of yourself, summon rats to kill people) You can clear entire levels without killing anyone and be rewarded for it. It’s the perfect semi-open arena type game. Every level feels like it’s own big world. More games could learn from Arkane in terms of level design. The game didn’t do so well in sales despite getting great reviews so if you never played it check it out.

d87a4d61c1a7c3639c3143baeab01859.gif

s1-9d9ae584c5a0e1500cc13cef59003784.jpg

shadow-walk-gif.gif

BigSeriousAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

One of those games for me where as soon as I was done playing it I did another playthrough right away
This guy makes it art. Everyone should see this