underrated games you think everyone should try

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Might be good now that the holiday rush of games are over.

Dishonored 2 is is probably in my top 5 of last gen games. I don’t typically love first person but the stealth and choices in this game and how they efffect the ending are awesome. It has a high chaos mode that lets you demolish every enemy you encounter or low chaos for stealth and non-lethal gameplay.

You get a bunch of dope powers and abilities that make you feel like a real assassin (time bending, teleportation, turning into shadows) or a stone cold killer (spawn clones of yourself, summon rats to kill people) You can clear entire levels without killing anyone and be rewarded for it. It’s the perfect semi-open arena type game. Every level feels like it’s own big world. More games could learn from Arkane in terms of level design. The game didn’t do so well in sales despite getting great reviews so if you never played it check it out.

d87a4d61c1a7c3639c3143baeab01859.gif

s1-9d9ae584c5a0e1500cc13cef59003784.jpg

shadow-walk-gif.gif

BigSeriousAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif

One of those games for me where as soon as I was done playing it I did another playthrough right away

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most underrated game I've seen lately?

Star Renegades

Think its on ps4 and switch now as well. After Hades, its probably the best Indie of the year.

Othercide is really good too. Its just kinda fukked up :merchant:

I was waiting on star renegade for a while, i geuss nows a good time to download it.

Othercide was really fun for me but I encountered a game breaking bug that kept freezing my game. Im not sure if it's been fixed yet, but i was pretty mad cause i was really enjoying it at the time.