Boston loses Kylie = ECF
Cavs lose Kylie = ECF

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they were winning in spite of kylie not because of kylie

Boston loses Kylie = ECF
Cavs lose Kylie = ECF

Prior to KD going to GSW, Cavs met the Warriors in the finals twice. First year, no Kyrie and Warriors win. 2nd year with Kyrie and Cavs win. Kyrie has a monster series and hits the game winning shot in game 7. But the Cavs didn't need him? Everything after KD joins GSW is moot.

Last year it was obvious the Celts were missing a #1 scorer in the series against the Cavs. You don't think Kyrie would have helped? :childplease:

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
Lets sew what ky can go this season

Watch out for the injury

He wanted to be a leader so the time is now :ufdup:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Prior to KD going to GSW, Cavs met the Warriors in the finals twice. First year, no Kyrie and Warriors win. 2nd year with Kyrie and Cavs win. Kyrie has a monster series and hits the game winning shot in game 7. But the Cavs didn't need him? Everything after KD joins GSW is moot.

Last year it was obvious the Celts were missing a #1 scorer in the series against the Cavs. You don't think Kyrie would have helped? :childplease:

Argue with the mentally ill, brehs

Irving
Smart
Tatum
Morris
Horford

This is the lineup I like

By net rating it’s been the Celtics most dominant lineup this season. Idk if it would hurt Brown’s confidence but at this point we have to go with what works

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brown gotta earn his spot. He got the starting job handed to him his 2nd year after not really doing much as a rookie. He was good last year, but Smart has earned the spot. Jaylen should take a part out of Smart’s book and embrace what’s best for the team

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brown gotta earn his spot. He got the starting job handed to him his 2nd year after not really doing much as a rookie. He was good last year, but Smart has earned the spot. Jaylen should take a part out of Smart’s book and embrace what’s best for the team

I think Jaylen would come out a much better player at the end if he were to agree to that. I think that move would be Stevens softening the blow of what's been a slump of a season this far. And Jaylen would be pushed to earn back his starting spot and show why he's a star in the making. He needed this reality check.

Gotta do what's best for the team.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Gordon looked really good for ya'll last night :ehh:. Even caught me by surprise when he went for that alley-oop. I know Celtics fans had to be saying "finally".

Nah, celtics fans actually have intelligence

We knew it would take a while

All that matters is if he’s ready in May and June