Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Aight, I just about had it. We need a fukking rim protector, and Al Horford ain't it!!!!!!!

This is the reason why Celtics are inconsistent. They don't have anyone who can protect the rim and allowing so many dribble drives. I thought the main problem was the offense. But Celtics gotta trade for a big

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight, I just about had it. We need a fukking rim protector, and Am Horford ain't it!!!!!!!

This is the reason why Celtics are inconsistent. They don't have anyone who can protect the rim and allowing so many dribble drives. I thought the main problem was the offense. But Celtics gotta trade for a big

Whiteside for Rozier and 1st round pick :mjgrin:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: Losing to the trash ass Knicks with Porzingis going 0/11

Abdel Nader is complete trash. At least Semi is a solid defender and Theis can rebound and block shots every now and then. What is Nader's skillset? Dude is bad at everything pertaining to basketball.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
How real is the Anthony Davis trade to the Celtics?

I heard it's heating up :lupe:

Very much real. Ainge is biding his time. The first sign that the Pels are willing to blow it up, look for the Cs to jump on the opportunity. Nobody can offer the Pels a better deal than we can.

And from AD's quotes, it seems like he's unsettled.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Very much real. Ainge is biding his time. The first sign that the Pels are willing to blow it up, look for the Cs to jump on the opportunity. Nobody can offer the Pels a better deal than we can.

And from AD's quotes, it seems like he's unsettled.

Yeah true. From the quotes, I see he's like, "I love it here in NO, but I don't trust the management"

Who can the Celtics trade for him?

Hopefully not Rozier