Uncharted movie made $139m worldwide

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
U do know the world is bigger than the US right?

But you told me who cares about the rest of the world, when discussing PC game sales and player bases when compared to console games :ohhh: but now it matters when it comes to Sony products ? :ohhh:

why dont you go to the nearest mirror in your house and look yourself dead in the face and repeat after this "I am a bytch mafukka, I have hoe tendencies when discussing the things I am biased in"

this is not a healthy way to live life

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
But you told me who cares about the rest of the world, when discussing PC game sales and player bases when compared to console games :ohhh: but now it matters when it comes to Sony products ? :ohhh:

why dont you go to the nearest mirror in your house and look yourself dead in the face and repeat after this "I am a bytch mafukka, I have hoe tendencies when discussing the things I am biased in"

this is not a healthy way to live life
I swear u are retarded

I never seen someone more confidently wrong all the time as much as u. Joe budden your only competition fukk boy lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I swear u are retarded

I never seen someone more confidently wrong all the time as much as u. Joe budden your only competition fukk boy lol
Sony stans only want to discuss world wide sales when it benefits them, the moment you bring up other companies world wide sales its "no one cares about outside of America" :lolbron: fukking bytch made stan base :camby:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Movie looks awful but a combination of Spiderman actor, video game property and lastly really good promotion (I've been seeing ads for that shyt for months) probably led to it doing well.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How yall fail at being Sony stans ? Tomb Raider movie came out in 2001. Multiple Tomb Raiders came out on Playstation before Dreamcast :dahell:

"The first entry in the series Tomb Raider was released in 1996 for personal computers (PC), PlayStation and Sega Saturn consoles.[8][9] The Saturn and PlayStation versions were released in Japan in 1997.[10][11] Its sequel, Tomb Raider II, launched in 1997, again for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation. A month before release, Eidos finalised a deal with Sony Computer Entertainment to keep the console version of Tomb Raider II and future games exclusive to PlayStation until the year 2000.[8][9] The PlayStation version was released in Japan in 1998.[12] Tomb Raider III launched in 1998.[9] As with Tomb Raider II, the PlayStation version released in Japan the following year.[13] The fourth consecutive title in the series, Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation, released in 1999. In 2000, with the end of the PlayStation exclusivity deal, the game also released on the Dreamcast.[8][14] In Japan, both console versions released the following year.[15][16] Tomb Raider Chronicles released in 2000 on the same platforms as The Last Revelation, with the PlayStation version's Japanese release as before coming the following year"

Movie was in development in 2000 and came out 2001 :camby:

:camby:

Now Sony stans aint trying to take credit for Tomb Raider failures in the early 2000s :wow: mafukkas will rewrite history if you give em enough time :wow: Trying to throw that garbage series on PC and Dreamcast :laff:

No one in world history before today ever associated Tomb Raider with Dreamcast :laff:
the first tomb raider was on pc playstation and saturn then i believe 2 and 3 where exclusive to play station (might of been on pc):francis:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the first tomb raider was on pc playstation and saturn then i believe 2 and 3 where exclusive to play station (might of been on pc):francis:
So now Sony stans are trying to rewrite history that Tomb Raider wasnt viewed as a Sony product in the late 90s/early 2000s :dwillhuh: amazing times we live in