Uncharted movie made $139m worldwide

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I understand why Sony casted Tom, but they could've got someone far cheaper and a better resemblance to Nathan than Spider boy. A random unknown young cac actor would've did as good of a job if not better, and it's not like Holland is a mega box office draw.

Problem is these numbers are kinda looking like we're wrong.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I left the theater saying 7.5
I could see how a person unfamiliar with the game would say it was whack. I took the whole family and they enjoyed it. Anytime I get to see my 6 year old son on the edge of his seat laughing and hanging on to every moment I consider it money very well spent. Last time I saw him like that was for the Sonic movie. Detective Pikachu had him hooked too.

Good shyt. It ain't always about you all the time, kids remember those moments.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lmao :wow:

I bought an xbox series x a few weeks ago and haven't touched it since. you nikkas really have no games. not even the newness of a new console could get me to turn that shyt on.

Gaypass full of old ass, un-hype trash. :francis:

meanwhile on PaydayStation 5 I been feasting back to back with Sifu and Horizon :wow:

Cap….. but I’m not gonna do this

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot about this, I have a ticket I got from upgrading the Uncharted games. I gotta go see it this week if I have time.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
lmao :wow:

I bought an xbox series x a few weeks ago and haven't touched it since. you nikkas really have no games. not even the newness of a new console could get me to turn that shyt on.

Gaypass full of old ass, un-hype trash. :francis:

meanwhile on PaydayStation 5 I been feasting back to back with Sifu and Horizon :wow:

I got a Series X in December. Lowkey I dead most Gamepass games within an hour due to boredom. Forza Horizon 5 is the only recent excellent game, Halo Infinite (campaign) was ok for a while but I soon got bored with it.

I actually mostly just play Condemned Criminal Origins and Ridge Racer 6 (both great games) via backwards compatibility, it's like the Xbox 360 launch again for me but 15+ years on :wow:

It's actually getting more burn than my PS5 at the moment but only because I'm going to sell it after I finish the aforementioned games :mjlol:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
This shyt was miscast from the moment I heard about it in my opinion. I'll probably check it out when it's available for streaming.