Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PC, PS5) (PC on October 19, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Not gonna convince anyone this paid upgrade is worth it if you already own the game but….it might be worth it if..

• You are planning on actually seeing the movie in theater then you’re getting the ticket “free” or the game “free”
  • You own Lost Legacy OR Uncharted 4, you pay the upgrade you get the other for “free”
  • 10 dollars really doesn’t mean shyt to you and you want to replay the game anyway
I can’t think of a situation where paying 50 dollars is worth it. Either just play the free version on PS+ or just wait a couple years for this to be cheap again

This game looks fukking amazing at 60fps though :banderas:

Running through the game with the rocket launcher

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not gonna convince anyone this paid upgrade is worth it if you already own the game but….it might be worth it if..

• You are planning on actually seeing the movie in theater then you’re getting the ticket “free” or the game “free”
  • You own Lost Legacy OR Uncharted 4, you pay the upgrade you get the other for “free”
  • 10 dollars really doesn’t mean shyt to you and you want to replay the game anyway
I can’t think of a situation where paying 50 dollars is worth it. Either just play the free version on PS+ or just wait a couple years for this to be cheap again

You play in performance mode?, not performance + mode?; 120hz just so fukking smooth

What do you think of playing in fidelity mode?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You play in performance mode?, not performance + mode?; 120hz just so fukking smooth

What do you think of playing in fidelity mode?

Performance plus feels like it takes too big of a chunk out of resolution for me so far. I’ve been switching back and fourth. Undecided what i will stick with. Fidelity is a no go, it looks nice but not at 30fps and less when it gets action heavy.

Just wanted to see how Lost Legacy looks

FKOxNo1XoAMQ9M-

Daps

Agreed. $10 Is certainly cheaper than most movie tickets I buy nowadays. So as far as redeeming the movie ticket is there anything special I need to do?

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I only purchased the lost legacy digitally back on the ps4. Had Uncharted 4 on disc back then. Just copped the $10 upgrade and got both ps5 versions instead of just The Lost Legacy. Might be a mistake but I’m riding with it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I only purchased the lost legacy digitally back on the ps4. Had Uncharted 4 on disc back then. Just copped the $10 upgrade and got both ps5 versions instead of just The Lost Legacy. Might be a mistake but I’m riding with it.

thats how it works, you buy one upgrade you get both games

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did. u already have the legacy edition. I just have regular UC4.

LMERHal.jpg

Idk how it’s in my library I bought both of those separately on P4. I guess because I already bought both, but I didn’t get any collection

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They ain't trying to let me eat I guess :manny:

How much better does it look on the PS5 tho?

I ain’t buying that shyt :pachaha: they shoulda made it free. I got my fill of the games the first time around

I woulda bought it if I didn’t buy LL just like last yr or 2020 :francis: