Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection (PC, PS5) (PC on October 19, 2022)

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why would anyone pay 50 for this?:mindblown:
I just picked up Uncharted 4 for 9 bucks at GameStop.

It’s 10 dollars to upgrade and you get Lost Legacy with it. Damn near everyone has uncharted 4 for ps4 already.

They priced it like this for the pc release

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such a stupid decision to not include MP updates. Like if this included the MP for both PC and PS5 with 120fps, I'd start playing it again most likely but no. Keep MP in it's aged 1080P/60fps on PS4 Pro profile. Sony can sometimes be ass backwards man.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Such a stupid decision to not include MP updates. Like if this included the MP for both PC and PS5 with 120fps, I'd start playing it again most likely but no. Keep MP in it's aged 1080P/60fps on PS4 Pro profile. Sony can sometimes be ass backwards man.

I thought you didnt like thte UC4 multi?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought you didnt like thte UC4 multi?
I didn't like it as much as UC2 and even UC3 to an extent. No real verticality in the maps and no real dynamic events going on to spice things up. Lack of adventure mode for coop and way too much fluff for team deathmatch. I put in hundreds of hours in UC2 and 3's MP. That was also because I pretty worked and didn't go out as much when I was younger so I had the time but even still, I only put in a paltry ~30 hours or so into UC4 MP.

It also felt like it had a lack of maps overall. The survival mode in UC4 seemed decent but right now it's stuck at 30fps even on the PS4 Pro. The movement and gun play was smooth and fluid but everything else had something I didn't quite like. I played UC2's MP even more than juggernaut MP games that I had at the time such as Gears and Halo.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm paying $10 for 30 extra frames when God of War and Last of Us 2 did it for free via a patch

Not even going to go into the fact that Xbox is doing the same but 4k/60fps across several console gens completely for free

Plus they cut the multiplayer out of the game

:snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm paying $10 for 30 extra frames when God of War and Last of Us 2 did it for free via a patch

Not even going to go into the fact that Xbox is doing the same but 4k/60fps across several console gens completely for free

I agree with your premise (I’m not buying this shyt) but they did more than ad 30 extra frames breh lol.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I already pre-ordered and idc u4 one of the greatest games of all time. Plus you get a free movie ticket so it's only like $20

Daps
Reppin
NULL

what games can xbox run at 4k 60fps why yall keep running around with that crap, they have performance mode 60fps option on all them games stop with the cap, these consoles can't do 4k 60fps unless its a ps3 xbox 360 game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i bought uc4 literally day one and never played it past that week :mjlol:

maybe this will compel me to finish it

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I beat UC in 2 days on my sons ps4 when it dropped, that was a real dope game. I got it for free when it was one of the games of the month so can I pay 10 for the upgrade or is it like FF7 RM?

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
I beat UC in 2 days on my sons ps4 when it dropped, that was a real dope game. I got it for free when it was one of the games of the month so can I pay 10 for the upgrade or is it like FF7 RM?

Can I upgrade Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection if I only own Uncharted 4 through PS+?
Here's the quick answer: no.

Sony was gracious enough to give PlayStation Plus subscribers a free copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End back in April of 2020. Current PS5 owners with a PS+ subscription also have access to the PS Plus Collection, two-dozen games that are free to download. One of these titles includes A Thief's End, alongside inFAMOUS Second Son, God of War and other stellar games. The full list can be found here.

Unfortunately, by owning Uncharted 4 via PS Plus does not net you the ability to upgrade to the PS5 version for $10. You'll need to go out and either buy a physical or digital copy.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can I upgrade Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection if I only own Uncharted 4 through PS+?
Here's the quick answer: no.

Sony was gracious enough to give PlayStation Plus subscribers a free copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End back in April of 2020. Current PS5 owners with a PS+ subscription also have access to the PS Plus Collection, two-dozen games that are free to download. One of these titles includes A Thief's End, alongside inFAMOUS Second Son, God of War and other stellar games. The full list can be found here.

Unfortunately, by owning Uncharted 4 via PS Plus does not net you the ability to upgrade to the PS5 version for $10. You'll need to go out and either buy a physical or digital copy.

Shoulda been a free upgrade for owned copies and $10 for PS+ copies :mjgrin: greedy mf’s