UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
booooooy these uncharted boys know how to get bread outta impatient ppl :mjlol: u gotta unlock all the different color variants :pachaha: and the new shyt as well.....regular chests are 300 now tho (for a limited time i guess) so go ham fellas and get all the shyt u can before they put them chest back to those gawdy numbers

EDIT: opened 4 chests and mostly got old shyt i still hadnt got and different color sully's :bryan:

Fukking dirty :scust:

ND going down that Rockstar route with them shark cards

Making colors unlockables and 25 of them for every outfit:why:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
and there's an even harder hardcore mode afterwards.
ppl just gluttons for punishment if they do that shyt...i tried my hardest to get 3 stars on any damn lvls but it wasnt happening :francis: im not gonna be a broad and do it on easy either
Fukking dirty :scust:

ND going down that Rockstar route with them shark cards

Making colors unlockables and 25 of them for every outfit:why:
yea the shyt crazy....only plus is that the normal chest are 300 now so u can get a lot of stuff quickly. I opened like 5 chests today but i was unlocking mostly old shyt i nvr got before. I still dont have 9 eddy outfits :mjcry:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
That first Warlord

DaHell%20Jurassic%20Park_zpsjosv0mxw.gif

Playing on hard and he had us dipping around the map

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo survival is too fukkin crazy on hard like shyt is too much i need a real team cuz that shyt can't be beaten with randoms who don't use headphones.

Also do muthafukkas use headphones in this game online

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The music not having the OG nate's theme in the menu's was a crime. It's so much better than the serious like theme playing in the menus and then having old Uc2/3 tracks come on during matches livens shyt up. I had so much fun playing UC4 KOTH last night :blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This COOP survival mode is a fukking blast! It's much better than I expected. Lots of new things added to the mix to keep it fun, strategic and long lasting.

but god dammit! These fukking guys I was just playing with was doing good but then one dude at the end did some stupid shyt and didn't revive us near the end of wave 10 where we had the Warlord's health almost down to zero. This dude CLEARLY had an opening but no he fukking went straight in to the enemies and tried to melee. SMH

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
has anybody beaten wave 10 on hard yet? cuz i've played it a total of damn near 3hrs now and still havent beaten it :francis: shyt is just too ridiculous...think i got a strategy now tho and i just unlocked stones
Same. I got to wave 10 on hard and we ALMOST beat it but this DOOFUS screwed up near the end. We pretty much got the Warlord's health all the way down and this dude instead of reviving us went and just started meleeing them head on. :snoop: